My Mk2 Ibizas, Beetle, Corrado and Golf Cabbies + Jetta. Think I have a car problem?

OllieL

2.0 16v Cupra Sport GTi
Dec 10, 2006
Birmingham
Boring wheels for the cabby, though look ok on this

cupramagphotos023.jpg

DSC_2759.jpg

DSC_2767.jpg

DSC_2768.jpg

Need to get rid of the jumbo tyres and get some proper rubber on there

Ollie

Brummy

Nazi Moderator-Bot
Mar 6, 2005
Moved to the DarkSide
Ant, trouble with BBs's is everyone and his uncle has them/has had them/wants them.. time to start thinking outside the scene, outside the box, and bring some ideas to the table or follow the sheep.
;)

OllieL

2.0 16v Cupra Sport GTi
Dec 10, 2006
Birmingham
Look, for the price I paid they are amazing!!!

Just wanted some cheap hoops to get the splits off the cabby sold so I can buy.........some bbs ;)

Anyway Brum you weren't supposed to be in the country today, what gives??? - If you answered your phone then you could come out to play too

Ollie

OllieL

2.0 16v Cupra Sport GTi
Dec 10, 2006
Birmingham
You love em brummy

Not sure if I should bolt them on, or get the powdercoated white before they go on??

Opinions please??

Ollie

suj

Wheel Connoisseur
Jan 1, 2009
Birmingham
he left his hearing aid ol, he never answers, so gave up trying lol

and BBS's can be cool, i would of been one the only mk2 boys (in this country i think) with BBS RM's on (minus zero, he in portugal) yet i only found that out from someone, i couldn't care less, love them wheels :D

EDIT: white with red centre caps :p

suj

Wheel Connoisseur
Jan 1, 2009
Birmingham
get with the times sam
Schmidt Modern Line 3-piece, with Radinox lips (uncurbable...well they say lol)

OllieL

2.0 16v Cupra Sport GTi
Dec 10, 2006
Birmingham
Not sure if I should give them a little splish splosh myself for now, or get them done proper job

We will seeeeeeeeeeee.

Looking at some 17" 8.5J RS's for daily.
Wheels on the cabby at the moment are 8.5 and 9.5J Modernlines with radinox lips

Ollie

crezz

pedro motorsports
Jun 30, 2007
Woolacombe
im so not with it with scene wheels....not for me because i cant warrent payining that amount of money on wheels.....

ollissss, sweet car to add to your collection...and as for spraying yourself, i wouldnt bother... will cost you about £40 in paint if you do them reasonably proper, and a whole lot of time..get them powdercoated

Brummy

Nazi Moderator-Bot
Mar 6, 2005
Moved to the DarkSide
Anyway Brum you weren't supposed to be in the country today, what gives??? - If you answered your phone then you could come out to play too

Ollie

Long story Ol, but I was supposed to be doing the drive between Grand Canyon and Santa Monica (L.A) today.. bad times, so pod was better then sitting at home watching the Eastenders omnibus..

and my phone is my works number, im off at the mo, its battery is dead , ergo..
:rolleyes:

suj

Wheel Connoisseur
Jan 1, 2009
Birmingham
im so not with it with scene wheels....not for me because i cant warrent payining that amount of money on wheels.....

ollissss, sweet car to add to your collection...and as for spraying yourself, i wouldnt bother... will cost you about £40 in paint if you do them reasonably proper, and a whole lot of time..get them powdercoated

yeah i wouldn't pay some the amounts some people pay (ollie's wheels are worth like 1.5k btw ;) lol)

yeah like what sam said, just powdercoat, £80 and your done :)

OllieL

2.0 16v Cupra Sport GTi
Dec 10, 2006
Birmingham
Rite then
Looks like I will bolt on some crapp 17's i have knocking around and go take these for paint.
Need to pick up the cxn's and move those on I think.
Need interior parts to tidy the car up

If I add it up I prob have approx £5000 worth of wheels in my house - IDIOT!!!

Ollie

OllieL

2.0 16v Cupra Sport GTi
Dec 10, 2006
Birmingham
Now there is

Red 1.4 Ibiza
2 x Cabbies
1 x Corrado
1 x Beetle

One of the cabbies and the beetle is parent cars.
We also have a caddy (which is my dads work van)
Looks like a bloody vw dealership at our house

Ollie

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.