• Welcome to our new sponsor Lecatona, a brand dedicated to enhancing performance for VAG group sports cars, including SEAT, Audi, Volkswagen and Škoda. Specializing in High Pressure Fuel Pump (HPFP) upgrades.

What do cupra mats look like i may want some?

itfben

DsignVinyl.com
Oct 24, 2009
nr. Tunbridge Wells
My new Leon needs some mats, thoguth as most of the LCR parts are tasty, I was wondering if the cupra mats where to so if anyone can post some pictures, that would be PERFECTO! :)

happy days!:p

leeapole

Sep 27, 2008
Godalming

By no means the best pic mate but ive only just taken it, car need a bloody good clean too! also its a plain cupra not FR or R.

The drivers side has LEON in red, passengers is just plain black.

Leigh.

schnipps

Apr 17, 2006
Mats are discontinued from SEAT now anyone know anywhere esle you can get them>

^^ Erm... The previous owner of my car bought me a brand new set from the dealer as a good will gesture (as well as new wipers blades! Nice guy!) when I bought my LCR

That was in Noverber last year? So unless they've been discontinued since?? I'll look out the invoice and get the part number for you. Sure they were only ~£30 as well?

schnipps

Apr 17, 2006
They were discontinoued in december aye seat confirmed before so no more oem mats guys, i got the part number but still cant get them.

vwbassett

Joined the Dark Side
Aug 13, 2007
Surrey
I bought some yesterday from seat and was not told they were the last set or anything but the car is getting on a bit now days so it is possible. Apparently these are the only sort seat sell for the Leon now.

Il try and upload a pic at some time but the mats have a red/black striped edge with a dark black carpet that is pretty thin, not exactly deluxe ie thick pile. They also have a thick black heel pad for the driver side which feels a bit funny when your heel is on it as its very grippy. Better than the old as atleast they now match and only £27 quid so good value but i can tell the drivers matt will wear quickly as the edges get caught on the dead pedals and my dad had a set the same that lasted about 12months before they looked rather shoddy IMO.