• Guest would you be interested in CUPRA or SEAT valve caps? let us know in the poll

• Welcome to our new sponsor Lecatona, a brand dedicated to enhancing performance for VAG group sports cars, including SEAT, Audi, Volkswagen and Škoda. Specializing in High Pressure Fuel Pump (HPFP) upgrades.

Powerflex Dogbone - have I received the right one?

t0m

LCR 225
Apr 29, 2007
Kent
Please can someone clear this up for me, just got back from a week in Devon and my Powerflex dogbone arrangement was waiting in a package from AMD.

I opened it up and it says BMW-Mini on the bushes packaging? Have I received the right one for my LCR?

Here's 2 pics

Mac001-1.jpg
[/IMG]
Mac.jpg
[/IMG]

:confused:

t0m

LCR 225
Apr 29, 2007
Kent

Cheers for quick replies guys :)

That's what I've got above ^^ both parts(in yellow) black the OEM jobbies aren't they...

5 hour journey from Devon home today I blame for not taking pic of both parts :rolleyes:

Still, nice they we're here when I got home

leonrob

allways inovating
Jan 5, 2010
sory to hijack but what is a dogbone mout for and what are the benafits of uprating ?

gezmeister

I need a derv!!
Apr 1, 2008
Norwich
Dogbone mount attaches to the gearbox and chassis, a gearbox steady if you like. Uprating the bushes or the whole mount cures the dreaded wheel hop in the lower gears during acceleration, but you get a bit more vibration when you pull away

turboboy

Limp Mode Squad ™
Dec 9, 2003
hants
also give you horrible vibrations! worst thing ive ever done to a car, buy a ths one there ment to be better

Deleted member 43482

THS one is awesome , no wheel hop and absolutely no vibrations.