• Welcome to our new sponsor Lecatona, a brand dedicated to enhancing performance for VAG group sports cars, including SEAT, Audi, Volkswagen and Škoda. Specializing in High Pressure Fuel Pump (HPFP) upgrades.

car mats

cupra5548

Hi anyone know a decent online company where I can buy some new interior mats for a Mk1 cupra? or will i have to go to Seat themself?

cupra5548

thanks just checked out the just matz website looks pretty good to be fair. Ive looked at ebay before and had some but the quality was rubbish. Does anyone know how much a set would cost from seat?

seppuku

I got a set of standard Leon mats from the dealers for about £28, they're nice!

kevsn

Feb 19, 2010
Earth
hi ive just been enquiring about sum mats for my leon. seat want...............£36 for a set for my 2001 leon.:cry:

cupra5548

Just waiting for a phonecall back from my local seat dealer in Kidderminster. Will let you know how much they are.. Cheers for all your replys:)

snb

Jan 3, 2003
Visit site
I quite like the chequered flag mats for the Leon, but they are not available from Seat anymore, unless you are lucky to find a set on ebay or something.

cupra5548

Got my quote from Clarks Seat Kiddy, standard set of mats black in colour with Leon stitched in are only available now apparently £30 Quid + vat. Ordered them as i know they will definately fit and will be here by sat morning. Couldnt find any on ebay and really need a set asap.

Lecatona HPFP (High-pressure Fuel Pump Upgrades)