My Mk2 Ibizas, Beetle, Corrado and Golf Cabbies + Jetta. Think I have a car problem?

suj

Wheel Connoisseur
Jan 1, 2009
Birmingham
Another car ollie? Bloody hell
Haha ronal teddies? I know you haven't got them!
Plans for the cab?
Didn't you sell your teledials?

OllieL

2.0 16v Cupra Sport GTi
Dec 10, 2006
Birmingham
Another car ollie? Bloody hell
Haha ronal teddies? I know you haven't got them!
Plans for the cab?
Didn't you sell your teledials?

Bloke still hasn't come to collect them, paid me a £200 deposit in October!!!

Nah don't have teddy, but it would be funny as hell ;)

Ollie

OllieL

2.0 16v Cupra Sport GTi
Dec 10, 2006
Birmingham
Little Update

Wheels -
Set 1 - Back from the powder coaters and are awaiting building and rubber (may have to 195/40/16 going spare as may need much bigger for daily driving on a 9J)

Set 2 Have rubber, but may need some different wheel bolts. Are all built and ready to be strapped on

Black Ibiza - Decided that it will now have to go. Insurance has now decided to put up the price massivly :( especially with work use (driving to more than one location).
Means she will be getting a full spruse up and then be shipped off to a new loving owner. Still drives sweet as a nut and was so nice on my little blat in the countryside the other day

Red Ibiza will be my daily - but with all these bling rims knocking about may end up wearing some of those if I struggle to restrain myself

Anyone got any pics of a mk2 wearing 8.5's on the front and 9J's on the rear?? Wish DISH!!
Ollie

suj

Wheel Connoisseur
Jan 1, 2009
Birmingham
Little Update

Wheels -
Set 1 - Back from the powder coaters and are awaiting building and rubber (may have to 195/40/16 going spare as may need much bigger for daily driving on a 9J)

Set 2 Have rubber, but may need some different wheel bolts. Are all built and ready to be strapped on

Black Ibiza - Decided that it will now have to go. Insurance has now decided to put up the price massivly :( especially with work use (driving to more than one location).
Means she will be getting a full spruse up and then be shipped off to a new loving owner. Still drives sweet as a nut and was so nice on my little blat in the countryside the other day

Red Ibiza will be my daily - but with all these bling rims knocking about may end up wearing some of those if I struggle to restrain myself

Anyone got any pics of a mk2 wearing 8.5's on the front and 9J's on the rear?? Wish DISH!!
Ollie

hmmm :p
i'm going 7.5 and 8.5J on rears hopefully soon :)
or 7 and 8J

wheres the pics (FB me them :p)
what tyres you gonna run on them beasts?

don't sell the valver mate :cry:

dude, there is a lad on here wants a black valver...gtiboy? maybe...whats those rubbers going then?

yeah skot (gtiboy) is looking for a black valver atm mate

OllieL

2.0 16v Cupra Sport GTi
Dec 10, 2006
Birmingham
Hey yea given him a facebook.
Washed it today and gave it some attention - really don't want to get rid of it now. If Skot has it i'm sure it will be looked after though, so we will see

Tyres were gonna be 195/40/16's although im not sure the stretch will be the most comfottable for daily driving

anyone want to swap some tyres lol

Ollie

OllieL

2.0 16v Cupra Sport GTi
Dec 10, 2006
Birmingham
Cheers for all the positive comments.
Yeah am lucky with the cars I have access to, shame I don't have the time and money to spend on them at the moment.

Suj you can have a spin next time. I have to go upto Ultimate Dubs on the Saturday (to put the cab inside) so if anyone fancies a spin up to wash/ detail and have a sneaky look inside a day early then let me know :)

Then I'll go up in the Raddo the next day for a little bit more fun :D

Wheels weren't ready at the powdercoaters and now I'm in france, think it could be the 'B' plan for the cabby at UD's now

Ollie

OllieL

2.0 16v Cupra Sport GTi
Dec 10, 2006
Birmingham
Just tell me where and when.

On a different note, I will be needing to talk to u about a certain set of bits sometime soon

Ollie

suj

Wheel Connoisseur
Jan 1, 2009
Birmingham
the wheels weren't done ol? which'ns?
how long did it take :(

i'm up for a convey up! kezz and ather's also would like to come (kezz is 50/50 if she's coming)

OllieL

2.0 16v Cupra Sport GTi
Dec 10, 2006
Birmingham
For Jenk

Car 1 1.4 red Mk2 Ibiza

DSCF0635.jpg

Car 2 2.0 16V Cupra Sport GTi

Untitled-1copy-4.jpg

Car 3 Black Vw Beetle - 1649

DSCF0561.jpg

Car 4 Metallic Bronze Corrado