Ibiza 58 Ecomotive Camber tracking adjustment

Shivy

Hi,

I have an Ibiza 58 Ecomotive. My wheels need to be aligned, as I'm having a Camber problem and the tyre threads are being eaten one from inside, the other outside.

However my local garage said some car cannot be Camber adjusted as the direction bar does not have the adjustment bolt, etc. So may need a new bar if this one is bent.

Can anyone tell me if my car model can be Camber adjusted without changing any parts ? or will I have to change that/those bar(s) if cannot ?

Thank you
best regards
Shiv

Shivy

i have adjusted the camber on mine, but it meant stripping out the bottom arm and modifying it! not really easy for normal owner.

Hi,
thank you for your help

Could you give more details please ?

The car is still under warranty, so don't want to explore much, but as soon it comes out, I'll be replacing quite a few things, like i've done on my previous Megane.

Thank you.

Jul 11, 2009
Dorking
what i'm trying to do is get an equal camber measurement on both sides, slightly more upright. i need this for the track. as there is no easy was to adjust the tracking i have enlarged the bolt holes in the bottom arm inwards slightly. this is working OK sofar. also, undoing the bolts holding the arm in and tapping the arm may take up any tolerances/gaps and give a small adjustment before retighting.

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.