What to buy; Falcon, Kumoh or Pirelli P-Zero Nero tyres?

Mattwood

Mar 7, 2009
Nr Southampton
What was the rear wear issue ? I've never had wear issues on the back.

Well, to be quite honest, I'm not overly sure, it's something that got mentioned when i had the car serviced last month. Without having a look I couldnt tell you how they look - but my guess is probably that they were over inflated and wearing in the centre of the tyre?

DEAN0

Old Git
Feb 1, 2006
Preston - UK
Well, to be quite honest, I'm not overly sure, it's something that got mentioned when i had the car serviced last month. Without having a look I couldnt tell you how they look - but my guess is probably that they were over inflated and wearing in the centre of the tyre?

That could be the 87 load rating - might need to keep pressure a pound or two low on the back.

AidyB

Ordered my Parada 2's today! Good price from Black circle tyres! :D Just got to see what they're like for myself now.

AidyB

They're going on my PD130! Just got my new wheels, so going to get the tyres fitted tomorrow and get them on the car over the weekend! :D Will get some pics posted then!

May 6, 2009
Northallerton, N yorks
ive had p zero's, toyo px4's, parada spec 2's and falkens. P zero's are alright wore on the inside edge allot, px4's were worse and wore on the inside edge. Paradas are grippy in the wet aslong as you dont push it too hard in corners, experienced them on one dry day and fook me, insane! Then i got my new wheels and got another set of tyres for them, i got falkens because they seemed the best in 195-40-17 profile and i rate them very highly.

AidyB

Cheers for your thoughts dude! Can't wait to try them out now! Especially when I get my remap in the next few weeks.

Nov 6, 2008
Kettering
be warned, the parada's will get eaten once mapped, but in fairness thats mainly due to the fact that they are excellent and you'll push it alot more in the dry

AidyB

Put my wheels with Yoko parada 2's on this weekend, certainly noticed a difference not had alot of dry weather though, but they're alot louder than the Eagle F1's I had on my 16" wheels. Don't know whether this is because they're a lower profile as I now gone to 205/40/17's.