guages

dimond

does anyone know if and what mk2 ibiza's have standard guages and what the part no is to the holder ive googled it and found it but no source of weather its standard or part numbers

Dave_R

Save a Sheep...Buy Brembo
Sep 20, 2004
South Wales
what gauges you on about? The one's that go in the centre console by the gear knob? The voltage & oil pressure? Otherwise the usual stuff on the clocks

dimond

well ive orderd the holder and fixings all in costing me a huge £6 for original part (good discount when you work in the motor trade lol) and im gunna get some aftermarket guages as i carnt find any originals for sale

Dave_R

Save a Sheep...Buy Brembo
Sep 20, 2004
South Wales
well ive orderd the holder and fixings all in costing me a huge £6 for original part (good discount when you work in the motor trade lol) and im gunna get some aftermarket guages as i carnt find any originals for sale

If you on about the LHD Cupra 2 gauge holder... you sure they in stock? Because when I ordered them it took the dealer 4 phone calls and they finally got one but was told that it was the only one left! Took about 4 weeks to get to me.

And trust me I think you saved about £2 using your discount! The price of that holder was silly cheap speically when people were selling from for £60+... I only let mine go for £40 because I spent £80 on the gauges I think.

Price up the OEM gauges for it and the oil pressure alone is about £150 lmao

Last edited:

oldeboi

Nov 2, 2009
Any chance of someone listing the part number? Maybe if enough poeple want one, we can get a run of them.

dimond

Any chance of someone listing the part number? Maybe if enough poeple want one, we can get a run of them.

i can get the part no when im back at work and yes you can stil get them as i said i work in a main dealer

ather`s

EXEO Sport & mk2 IBIZA
Sep 7, 2008
mansfield, notts
can you just confirm what gauges and gauge holder you are on about for a mk2 please?? as other people on here have found out that the gauges and gauge holder that we think your on about are NO longer avalible for a mk2. if you could clear this up for us please??

dimond

the two in the centre console oil pressure and volt ive already orderd the holder it was on backorder but still avalible, and im gettin after market guages as for the price for original its cheaper to get aftermarket

crezz

pedro motorsports
Jun 30, 2007
Woolacombe
with the originals you did the the different pressure sender switch, they are like £60+vat from dealers

dimond

with the originals you did the the different pressure sender switch, they are like £60+vat from dealers

no i was only after the holder and fixing to keep the standerd look i didnt want to go all fancy getting pillar pods im getting aftermarket guages

ather`s

EXEO Sport & mk2 IBIZA
Sep 7, 2008
mansfield, notts
the two in the centre console oil pressure and volt ive already orderd the holder it was on backorder but still avalible, and im gettin after market guages as for the price for original its cheaper to get aftermarket

so you`ve managed to get hold of a guage holder that sits in the centre console for a right hand drive car??

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members