piller pods

truCido

Race Lupo in progress...
Dec 11, 2003
Bristol
www.vagowners.co.uk
If your sitting in the drivers seat look directly above you and there should be two little panels you need to pull off, under them are screws, remove them and then the whole pillar is then held on by plastic clips and you should be able to just pull if off

ibizaboi

Feb 18, 2009
Sudbury
If your sitting in the drivers seat look directly above you and there should be two little panels you need to pull off, under them are screws, remove them and then the whole pillar is then held on by plastic clips and you should be able to just pull if off

thanks dude i will dothat now )

and cruser it does but i wana smooth it all in lol i got water temp and oil pressure wot are u puutin in?

Dave_R

Save a Sheep...Buy Brembo
Sep 20, 2004
South Wales
Why have water temp? When you already have it on the clocks?

I would recommend oil temp and oil pressure, then I have voltage gauge to watch my tiny battery in the boot lol

Last edited:

ibizaboi

Feb 18, 2009
Sudbury
lol i see i might change but i already got the gauges soo lol prop wont bother...

how did u guy fix the pod on as mine doesnt wana fit?

Dave_R

Save a Sheep...Buy Brembo
Sep 20, 2004
South Wales
lol i see i might change but i already got the gauges soo lol prop wont bother...

how did u guy fix the pod on as mine doesnt wana fit?

Mine replaced the cd player!

DSC08354copy.jpg

DSC08364copy.jpg

DSC08373copy.jpg

Last edited:

CraigW

Craig.
Apr 12, 2007
Hawick, Scottish Borders, Scotland
thanks dude i will dothat now )

and cruser it does but i wana smooth it all in lol i got water temp and oil pressure wot are u puutin in?

Its Craig btw.

I have got a rev counter to put in, I know I could of just swapped the clocks but I wanted to keep it looking OEM-ish.

Why have water temp? When you already have it on the clocks?

I would recommend oil temp and oil pressure, I'll admit I have a water temp on mine but thats because I had a 3 gauge pod and needed to fill the hole lol.

Im thinking of putting a water temp gauge in the centre console because since I changed my coolant tank and thermostat the one on the clocks doesnt move at all, even though all the pipes are warm.

ibizaboi

Feb 18, 2009
Sudbury
dave that looksmint!!! andcraid im gona put a pod oon the a piller and panitit in cracklepaint 2 "try" and keep oem lol but we will wait and see