HAHA! getting cupra on monday!

fellowsuk

Apr 2, 2008
Sunny Wolverhampton!
Going to pick our new leon up on monday! would be sooner but its a private sale and the banks arent open till then! :( cant wait to finish work monday!!!

candy white cupra 2007, standard engine, no mods.

we were looking at a K1 but this leon is a very good deal. so looking at getting a k1 kit later,found this website for the kit what do you guys think!!!

http://www.revengebodystyling.co.uk...CUPRA-FR-BODY-KIT/Detailed-product-flyer.html

does anyone know a body shop in the westmidlands that would be good for spraying and fitting????

We will get the alloys powder coated as well to black,but ill advertise the standard ones if anyone wants to swap maybe ? :think: found a place in birmingham and read reviews saying its £20 per alloy, seems agood deal, anyone know how long it takes??

Then just the remap to take care of!! I CANT WAIT SO EXCITED!!!!!!

the mods will probably take a couple of months to complete, but im actually looking forward to the mods as i may have got bored not doing anything to a K1.

any other thoughts guys or reccomendations on places to get stuff done??

:D:D:D:D

fellowsuk

Apr 2, 2008
Sunny Wolverhampton!
Great car mate, well done, I have had many cars, and love the Leon, nothing like it;)

cheers jacey! ohh you've reminded me i want to get parking sensors fitted as well ill try n get that done when the kits being sorted, ive seen a thread on here about them!

Ive never bought the same car 1 after another before. although the new ones are a far cry from my mk1.

HotHatchSteve

Jul 6, 2009
Congrats, I bet Sunday will be a drag.
Like knight said I think them kits are replicas and from what I have heard it is best to stick with genuine because of the fit and quality.

HotHatchSteve

Jul 6, 2009
I got the kit when I had the car from the Seat dealer.
It cost £1150 fitted for all but rear bumper.

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.