My Mk3 Ibiza Cupra..Pics & Vids

davidsonley1

Sep 22, 2006
Middlesbrough
Hey all!

Just a small but quick update on the Ibiza...

I was slightly bored yesterday so for some reason decided to near anough fully strip out the rear of the Ibiza..god knows why lol!
I could believe the amount of weight which was saved once I'd removed the rear trims/cards etc. The car is definatly louder due to huge amounts of sound deadening which was hidden away in the back. Isnt the prettiest thing to look at but suppose it does serve a purpose due to weight saving.

Few quick pics which I took -

DSCN1120.jpg

DSCN1121.jpg

DSCN1122.jpg

DSCN1123.jpg

Let me know what you guys think..

Sonley! :)

Dodson

Extreme Blue
Feb 9, 2005
Redcar
Now fella, this car is mega clean in real life, and goes well too!

looks well for stripping the rear even more, but i think you need to get rid of the carpet from around the struts and floorpan aswell, for ultimate win :)

davidsonley1

Sep 22, 2006
Middlesbrough
Now fella, this car is mega clean in real life, and goes well too!

looks well for stripping the rear even more, but i think you need to get rid of the carpet from around the struts and floorpan aswell, for ultimate win :)

Cheers mate! :)

Yeah im still toying with the idea of removing the carpet around the struts. I agree it would look better but i can imgine it being a right pain in the arse to put back if required :S. Oh and the floorpan is all one continuous piece and dont really fancy stripping it all out or even cutting it...

Sonley!

Last edited:

cus

... Vag only!
Feb 8, 2004
Middlesbrough
www.nemm.co.uk
Cheers mate! :)

Yeah im still toying with the idea of removing the carpet around the struts. I agree it would look better but i can imgine it being a right pain in the arse to put back if required :S. Oh and the floorpan is all one continuous piece and dont really fancy stripping it all out or even cutting it...

Sonley!

the carpet in the boot comes straight out, but the bit under the rear bench is part of the full carpet, so yeah.., would be a pain!
the bit around the strut tops are easy enough to get out :)
just let me know, and i'll give you a hand mate!
t-park tonight?? text me :D

davidsonley1

Sep 22, 2006
Middlesbrough
Hey all,

Decided to get a few more videos of my car today. Very similar to the other ones I added a while ago but I still though there worth posting up in my opinion!

Camera work is poor due to having no-one to hold the camera for me so resting it on the floor had to do haha!

Anyway...

I know the last ones abit chavvy just revving it but gives you a better idea of what it sounds like lol..

Oh and yes I am aware my right fog light wire is hanging down, D'oh! lol!

Sonley!

Ps - Is it me or does it sound like a N/A and not a turbo?!?! lol!

davidsonley1

Sep 22, 2006
Middlesbrough
Hey all,

Took a few more snaps this afternoon so thought Id post the best few up. Iv recently changed the intercooler pipes front blue to red to match the newly coloured wheels. Think it looks sweet now as it ties the red in abit more :)

DSCN1219yeeeeeeeeeeee.jpg

DSCN1221yeeeeeeeeeeeee.jpg

DSCN1225yeeeeeeeeee.jpg

DSCN1222yeeeeeeeeeeeeee.jpg

DSCN1227yeeeeeee.jpg

Let me know what you think.

Sonley :)

Oh and ignore the lack of a reg plate, bloody thing fell off yesterday lol!

Jan 31, 2008
mate i love it, wheels look so good and bring a complete new look to your car !! top work :D

Riko

MURDER WAGON
Jun 10, 2007
Milton Keynes
Looks the muts! I've got a thing for red wheels at the mo and some1 finally has the balls to just do it! Love the detail with changing the cooler pipes!

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.