green panel filter vs k&n vs pipercross

AviTurbo

Beeza FR 2005
Apr 17, 2009
Israel
i'm looking to replace my orginal inbox filter with one of the brands i mentioned in topic.
k&n are very expensive, i saw some of you using the green panel do you know if there is any website that able to deliver the filter internationally

i'll also like to know which one is better for ibiza fr petrol
an open sport filter or inbox?

i know the open filter can cause more harm then good (sucking hot air to the engine)

thanks
avi

Gooner_Mike

Teaching the kids
Jan 20, 2008
Hampshire
www.facebook.com
Posted these a few times before... make of them what you wish.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YPh2tEoM__0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k5NcFQDlZ4g

I have a Green filter and it is great. To be honest any performance filter from one of the big names will be a vast improvement over the OEM one! :cartman:

DSC00076.jpg

AviTurbo

Beeza FR 2005
Apr 17, 2009
Israel
thanks mate thats looks like the other filter are worthless comare to green filter

did you noticed any change in motor sound after you replaced the filter?

CJRamze

Proud Seat Owner
Jun 29, 2008
Caldicot, South Wales
I keep hearing that Open cone filters are the way to go, but to be honest, I've put my hand in my engine bay after a quick run about and its pretty hot in there so I'm going to stick the the green cotton filter.

st10587

i only brake for cake!!!!
Oct 4, 2007
Hindhead
thanks mate thats looks like the other filter are worthless comare to green filter

did you noticed any change in motor sound after you replaced the filter?

you really notice the turbo whistle more (on my tdi) and it revs alot more freely

R1ch85

1/4mile - 13.935 @ 100.54
Nov 9, 2006
Bristol
I just fitted an open cone filter today, and my turbo whistle and DV are LOUD AS ****!!! I don't know if I like it to be honest, it draws attention, and could get tiresome on a long journey.

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members