Induction Kit typhoon

Big_daddy

Going going gone.....
Oct 20, 2006
Brummy
I want induction kit for cupra, but cant seem to find the right one, want something i had on my leon where intake goes staright down wheel arch not one suck from engine bay? cant seem to find one through search?
What about kn typhoon filters? Pictures would help.:D

20 valve ted

boorrrrm ttsssshhhh
Jul 22, 2007
huddersfield
i have a typhoon on mine but cant upload pics on ps3. sounds better than just a filter and dv is loud as fook, but its only 20cm from the road which has caused me to have a fear of water!

May 25, 2008
cambs
i have a green dynatwist on mine from badger 5 motorsport aka bill on here& that has a cold air feed from the wing . or you could try a cai kit

jamieread

Oct 14, 2007
P34ch3y ran/runs a set up like this:
DSC00311.jpg

Think he got it from the bay...

Myki da Pyki

Jul 15, 2007
Bristol
www.facebook.com
P34ch3y ran/runs a set up like this:
DSC00311.jpg

Think he got it from the bay...

Its good that you searched to find this out but shame you didnt search enough to realise those kits suck in water and were changed by those who were running them for that reason

Big Lad just get a Jetex cone filter and whoop a cold air feed to it mate

kyle'87

Modding Disease
Sep 15, 2008
Ruislip
I am running the ebay one atm down in the wing with a K&N pre-charger over the filter.

Its tempry at the mo as battery will be going into the boot to make room in the engine bay

Big_daddy

Going going gone.....
Oct 20, 2006
Brummy
where have you lot been driving? on my leon for 2-3months, it had some rust surface but didnt get that dirty, it sat right next to the fog light and had no splash guard.
how far does this sit in the wing?

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.