Missing hub cap...

djcTDi

Dec 15, 2004
London, UK
I noticed one of my hub caps had disappeared yesterday ( I blame the UPsolute :p )

Just to be clear I mean the centre section that clips into the 16" SE alloys to cover the studs.

Any ideas on how much they are? Or maybe the part number?

I guess its going to be a dealer job - had a look on ebay but no luck... dont spose anyone has a spare one lying around?

Dan

RobM

Back from the dead...
Sep 27, 2006
Southampton
If you take one of the other ones off, the part number should be on the back of it. All you then need to do is phone Seat and quote that number.

leafy

Did you manage to get one? One of mine has disappeared or been pinched. I found some on ebay but they are the wrong model number. I only need 1 but don't want to pay a fortune.

ell0070

Feb 28, 2006
Jersey, Channel Islands
Did you manage to get one? One of mine has disappeared or been pinched. I found some on ebay but they are the wrong model number. I only need 1 but don't want to pay a fortune.

I'm hopefully selling my cupra 16s to a mate with a VW, so he wont want mine. If he does take them, i'll send you one if you still need one, if they're the same. I'll check for a part no tomorrow and post a piccie:D

leafy

I'm hopefully selling my cupra 16s to a mate with a VW, so he wont want mine. If he does take them, i'll send you one if you still need one, if they're the same. I'll check for a part no tomorrow and post a piccie:D

That would be great thank you :happy:

ell0070

Feb 28, 2006
Jersey, Channel Islands
Here you go

P250609_2104.jpg

P250609_210401.jpg

Part no off the back 1MO 601 149 E

Let me know if they're the same.

leafy

Unfortunately that's not the same model number. Thank you anyway though.

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.