ChromePete

Spanner Monkey
Apr 29, 2008
Petersfield
www.geocities.com
the powerhike comment was a mistake, I read your sig as someone elses. I am going to have to re-read your build to find out how you get 230bhp without changing the exhaust mind you!

Mike, your car is tres shiny now!

Damoegan

Sir Bob,a geordy legend..
Oct 15, 2007
Newcastle
the powerhike comment was a mistake, I read your sig as someone elses. I am going to have to re-read your build to find out how you get 230bhp without changing the exhaust mind you!

Mike, your car is tres shiny now!

Last 2 dyno results were 229bhp, that was when the stage 2 (custom) map was done (december 08 so it was very cold) and 225bhp at last months North east RR day (it was actualy a very hot day, I got sunburn on the back of my neck).

DPJ

Dec 13, 2004
NN Yorks / Salento
www.seatcupra.net
I'm quite sure that leon cupra's come with 312mm's mate as DPJ sold his to Guinness when he upgraded. Might be worth asking Dave..

Yep, all petrol LCs are 312mm.

Here you go, Pete. Forgive the poor pics as I only had my mobile with me :redface:

P22-04-09_12.jpg

P22-04-09_123502.jpg

P22-04-09_123501.jpg

P22-04-09_1235.jpg

I think it sits much better in the arches now.

Spot on. :yes:

:clap: thanks for making my short shifter damien its an excellent peice of work.
im so impressed with the shortness of the shifts now its definatly the best mod on my car now better than my hid kit id say.
also got a open cone filter on my car now the same as yours quite pleased with that too had to make a bracket up for it but its sorted now.
even with that on there nothing beats the short shifter thanks a million mate definatly worth every penny. :D

Damoegan

Oct 15, 2007
Newcastle
Cant go wrong with that open cone filter can you. Makes some nice noises :yes:

Shifter does feel OEM dont it ;)

short shifter certainly does feel oem at the same time as making quite a large difference.
i was quite shocked with how large the filter is it does make some your yummy sounds wondering what difference if any id get by fitting the p007 in the way of dv sound now.

Damoegan

Oct 15, 2007
Newcastle
i was quite shocked with how large the filter is it does make some your yummy sounds wondering what difference if any id get by fitting the p007 in the way of dv sound now.

Mine sounds lovely with the 007p, much louder than I thought it could ever be :D

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.