Goodyear Eagle Asymmetric

Daveb77

Mar 19, 2008
i went for the £520 black circles deal. Fitted at a local place in Paisley, sound garage. Said they would have charges £480 for the four if i went direct. I will next time.

and what a tyre!!! honestly like driving a new car, amazing grip in wet and dry... Im converted! The rim protection is also really good as well, Thanks for all yer reply's in the post

BYD

Donnyboy

The Candy Man
Mar 15, 2005
renfrewshire
i went for the £520 black circles deal. Fitted at a local place in Paisley, sound garage. Said they would have charges £480 for the four if i went direct. I will next time.

and what a tyre!!! honestly like driving a new car, amazing grip in wet and dry... Im converted! The rim protection is also really good as well, Thanks for all yer reply's in the post

BYD

What place in Paisley was that? Did you take the tyres in and they fitted them or were they delivered to them?

Daveb77

Mar 19, 2008
What place in Paisley was that? Did you take the tyres in and they fitted them or were they delivered to them?

I went to Seedhill Service Station Ltd buddy. It was booked through Black Circles, with the tyres delivered to the garage. I had just had my wheels refurbished, so they fitted tyres onto these, removed my spare wheels from the car and fitted the new ones. Excellent service, I will defo be back.

BYD

Donnyboy

The Candy Man
Mar 15, 2005
renfrewshire
I went to Seedhill Service Station Ltd buddy. It was booked through Black Circles, with the tyres delivered to the garage. I had just had my wheels refurbished, so they fitted tyres onto these, removed my spare wheels from the car and fitted the new ones. Excellent service, I will defo be back.

BYD

Sounds good. [B)]

I'll maybe try them next time I need tyres fitted. Were they careful with the wheels and not leave any marks or dings?

Noel<>leoN

Oct 5, 2007
I got them for my front wheels too, seems a pretty good tyre, though you'll always get a bit of tyre scrabbling with 200 horsies through the front wheels. I paid £260 for the two from backcircles and am happy with the price, grip etc.

Scotty2hotty

The futures bright...
Mar 30, 2010
Newcastle
I know its a massive thread revivial. Just bought a pair of F1 eagles fitted and balanced from mytyres.com for £217. Will let you know when ive given them a run. Previous potenzas on the front were embarrasingly bald (down to the thread!) :redface:

LeonES

Jun 7, 2011
Great tyres, used them on my Focus ST and they were very confidence inspiring wet or dry. They have now been superseded by the Asymmetric II's

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.