Goodyear Eagle Asymmetric

Daveb77

Mar 19, 2008
Got a quote of £518 from Black Circles for local fitting / balance etc of 4 Goodyear Eagle Asymmetrics.

Im going to look like a right tool, :blink:but anyway... are these Goodyear Eagle F1 Asymmetric which are very well thought of? :confused:Going to order soon but dont want to get the wrong efforts.

Done plenty of searching but cannot find defo confirmation, all hits seem to discuss F1 Asymmetric. I cant find the F1 Asymmetric on black circles site however... must be the same thing... bah!

cheers

BYD

Ps: anyone know of a cheaper source to buy fit these?

Dec 15, 2007
South East London
Got a quote of £518 from Black Circles for local fitting / balance etc of 4 Goodyear Eagle Asymmetrics.

Im going to look like a right tool, :blink:but anyway... are these Goodyear Eagle F1 Asymmetric which are very well thought of? :confused:Going to order soon but dont want to get the wrong efforts.

Done plenty of searching but cannot find defo confirmation, all hits seem to discuss F1 Asymmetric. I cant find the F1 Asymmetric on black circles site however... must be the same thing... bah!

cheers

BYD

Ps: anyone know of a cheaper source to buy fit these?

Jeez I got 4 Toyo tyres for £600 and that included a very nice set of brand new 18" RS4 alloys attached to them... I know they are an older tyre and probably not in the same league but im sure they feel just the same going over the potholes round my way...

John2Garden

Ive got some on the front of my FR and cannot recommend them enough.

Used to have the old style F1'a and they were good.

Have a look at Camskills i got them for about £98 each delivered then payed £20 at my local tyre fitter to have them fitted and balanced.

Fishy

May 16, 2005
Not sure about the price as it was ages ago when I had two put on the front of mine. There ok, nothing nasty to moan about. Grip levels is ok even in the wet.

But please note that I dont push it on the roads, thats what karting is for.

Fish

webhype

Mar 30, 2008
Wakefield
www.8baller.co.uk
All iv heard is good things.

My local tyre guys quoted me £135 for 1 tyre, fitted/balanced etc.

So thats £540 for 4, and im sure buying 4 would bring the price down a tad, so £518 seems a good price.

SEATFRCUPRAMN

My Cupra came fitted with Eagle F1's and i must say i haven't got any experience with other makes of tyres as this is my first performance car - i can say that i have never seen the traction control light, and believe me i do push my car from time to time. Grip levels are good on dry and wet. You wont be disappointed. Price-wise i cant comment as the my F1's came fitted but i do know that they certainly are not cheap

carlt69

Jan 6, 2006
I put for 4 on about a month ago, I can't recommend them enough. V.Good tyre so far done about 1200 miles on them.

I managed to get all four for £430 fully fitted.

MUFFIN

ready 2 return ;o)
Dec 3, 2006
North of Penzance
Best price I have for these tyres including balance:

£506.00 fitted (4)

Rossendale Vulcanising Sales Limited - Tyres
Unit 1 Britannia Mill,
Stoneholme Road
Crawshawbooth
Rossendale
Lancashire

01706 220236 (Nicole)

Jace

Sneaker Freaker
I'm just having a set of 4 of these fitted today

She was in for servicing & a new pair of P-zero up front when the garage rang me to say the back pair were all out of track, so I popped down & blimey !, the tyre carcasses are all over the shop, with buldges & cracks. I run them at 29psi, & the rears have only done 37k.

No point taking it up with SEAT I guess........

FR Scott

They come highly recommended from me also, a very good size rim protector too which is a nice bonus.

I paid £242 for two, fitted at a local dealer from http://www.tyretraders.com/. Not sure what the price is now but may be worth a look.

Scott

littleandy0410

I'm on my 2nd pair of Assymetrics on the front of my FR TDI. The first set I bought a year ago for £110 each, fully fitted. The 2nd pair I bought Jan this year, I paid......£110 each fully fitted.

RobRoy

May 14, 2008
Denmark
Just had these fitted after reading various test on the interwebs.

Haven't done much spirited driving yet, but they seem to be pretty good, and the noise level is quite good as well.

I went a size up, from stock 18's to new 19's on my cupra.

Paid around 1250 danish kroner each. - cheaper than pzeros and the like!

Can recommend! :)

nathan1997

I managed to get 4 fitted at kwik fit for £500 go in and haggle

170frTranter

I was just looking to see where was the cheapest for buying
"Goodyear Eagle F1 Asymmetric" tyres for my seat leon fr

And had to lol :) to find that the recommendations on this post where

my next door neighbour camskill in whitehaven.

I guess i want have to travel to far then...

chrisboyle999

MFD3 for sale, inbox me.
Nov 28, 2006
Geordieland
I was just looking to see where was the cheapest for buying
"Goodyear Eagle F1 Asymmetric" tyres for my seat leon fr

And had to lol :) to find that the recommendations on this post where

my next door neighbour camskill in whitehaven.

I guess i want have to travel to far then...

you may save even more with not needing postage!

are you now volunteering to be our scn/camskill rep?

foxy367

May 12, 2007
Wigan
Great tyres I had a set on mine, put 2 on the front at Seat Preston and I think I paid about £230 for the pair.

I plan on replacing the runflats on the new beast for these when they bald!

Wrighty

Aug 21, 2005
Derbyshire
had a pair of F1 asymmetrics fitted on my TDi at 14k, having another pair fitted this afternoon after getting 12.5k from them. theres still a few miles left in them, reckon they would just about last as long the bridgestones that came from the factory.

costing me £210 fitted at my local tyre & exhaust place.

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise