Yokohama parada?

Mikey P

The Flying Custard
Mar 4, 2009
Manchester
any one runing their LCR on these?? if so what do you think of them?
in need of some new rubber and not sure wot to go for

adm013

Mar 4, 2008
Edinburgh
Hi,

Running a set on my LCR, just changed the front to F1s, pradas were good in the dry but a lot of aqu******ing in not a lot of surface water.

Mikey P

The Flying Custard
Mar 4, 2009
Manchester
so witch you prefer in the dry? im not realy botherd how they perform in the wet coz we all know unless you spend silly money on wet tyres your never gona get decent grip in the wet,cheers

BCM

Keyboard Gangster
Feb 1, 2005
Wishaw, North Lanarkshire
If you want really sticky legal tyres go for Toyo 888's, they'll last a summer of hard driving an then you can put winrter tyres back on!
Paradas are pretty good, but only in the dry, the 888's are really really good in the dry and not as bad as you'd expect in the wet!

edmong

GHE Tuning
Aug 15, 2007
Plymouth, Devon
Just about to change the paradas on the front today for Falken Fk 452's all round. Not had them on the front yet so watch this space. Goodyears are pricey for what they are imo.

106Lad

I have Paradas on my 306 GTi-6,

excellent tyres on it but on an LCR i cant advise

J0N

Defected!
Go for the F1's, they really are that good if a bit expensive! I've heard the Yoko's are very noisy because of the tread pattern and they are nothing short of suicidal in the wet. I've heard mixed reports on the Falkens but they are a good price.

Nev_LCR

Gone... but not forgoten
May 16, 2007
Ipswich, Suffolk
I like them. For a budget track tyre they are worth it. I never drive hard in the wet so don't really bother me.

Depends what you are using them for. Road. Track. Wet. dry.

J0N

Defected!
They're the fellas, it's a good price depending on the delivery and fitting costs. When I was looking I went all over getting prices, the most expensive being a whopping £700 and the best was £475 for 4 fitted and balanced. Money well spent IMO and I'll definately be buying them again.

dicko's

350bhp IHI Ibiza
Aug 5, 2008
Hartlepool
in runnin paradas on ly lcr and tbh with 340bhp even in the dry with traction off i struggle for grip untill 3rd gear lol and they aint much kop in the wet as said above,now when i had the 350bhp ihi'd ibiza it was on 15inch wheels with toyo r888's the grip was awesome even done a track day in the wet and they were superb.

So imo id go for 888's

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members