Damoegan

Sir Bob,a geordy legend..
Oct 15, 2007
Newcastle
I was at the North East RR day on sat and the car made 225bhp & 253lb/ft :) (Cant find the actual graph for some reason, think it might be under one of the seats in the car)

P21-03-09_180102.jpg

Also chopped a little off the engine cover as it was rubbing on the strut brace.

P11-03-09_1604.jpg

Last edited:

Damoegan

Oct 15, 2007
Newcastle
Yeh well im going for a full exhaust from turbo back to start with then ill get it remapped ive heard from a few people its better to get it remapped after the exhaust then im gonna get myself a nice big forge fmit!ill also get myself a strut brace then in time some coilovers but money is the problem at the moment lol

Ive also got an MOT coming up in april and the brakes are needing done plus i have condensation in my passenger side headlight:( which im gonna try sort before i put the car in cos its an automatic mot failure plus ive jst recently put 2 new tyres on the front i went for toyo px1's only because i couldnt really afford the zero neros

Do you have a cupra or the FR model mate?

Damoegan

Oct 15, 2007
Newcastle
I have the cupra 1.8 20vturbo im a petrol head and always will be ill get some fotos up but i need to make 15 posts lol

You do know that the cupra comes with a front mount intercooler as standard that is bigger then the Forge one, right?

Mar 20, 2009
Largs Scotland
Yeh but if u get 1 custome made u can go bigger i reckon ive got quite a bit of room to get 1 in there ive heard from a few people tht the standard 1 is still really gd , i am still toying with the idea cos its alot of money but i shall c when the time comes!

Sorry just re-read ure post i had no idea the standard 1 was bigger hmm always gd for the info cheers dude

Damoegan

Oct 15, 2007
Newcastle
more info PLease :D

and have you any pics now your suspension should have settled????

Short shifter now fitted :) and OMG, you just need to flick the gear stick and its in the next gear. It does feel a little stiff as I aint adjusted and cable length yet but still very happy with it :D

Full pics and write up tonight ;)

Suspension is about the same hight, maybe a few mm higher as I raised it 10mm all round before I got the tracking done last week. Still nice and low though :D

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise