Eurojet exhaust for the Cupra.... NOW WITH LINK TO PICS

robdf2

Yellow is the best
Feb 21, 2006
location , location
The one I've gone for has been developed for the Edition 30. Its 3" all the way through unlike the milltek which starts off as 3" and reduces down to 2.75".

Hopefully I'll get a review up once its on. I'm booked in for a week on wednesday and I'll be going for the stg 2 superchips map after that.

why u going superchips route?
is stage 2 the final stage on that?
Revo offer the stage 2 + now 360 bhp ;)

RobsCupra

Oct 21, 2008
Wrexham
why u going superchips route?
is stage 2 the final stage on that?
Revo offer the stage 2 + now 360 bhp ;)

I like the flexability of the bluefin and the stage 2 map is a free upgrade once you've bought the stg 1 and that was only £391 inc VAT and delivery so all in all I'm not spending much money to get a good solid torque curve. I'm not too worried about monster peaky power and I won't be going for an after market fuel pump.

Superchips just state downpipe and cats plus a free flow filter (doesn't have to be full intake just a panel) and offer 325 ish bhp and similar lb/ft torque.

Leoncupra08

I like the flexability of the bluefin and the stage 2 map is a free upgrade once you've bought the stg 1 and that was only £391 inc VAT and delivery so all in all I'm not spending much money to get a good solid torque curve. I'm not too worried about monster peaky power and I won't be going for an after market fuel pump.

Superchips just state downpipe and cats plus a free flow filter (doesn't have to be full intake just a panel) and offer 325 ish bhp and similar lb/ft torque.

What about your exhaust is it ready???:funk:

RobsCupra

Oct 21, 2008
Wrexham

RobsCupra

Oct 21, 2008
Wrexham
So, what do you think?? is it ready?? :)

Its all on and I'm very happy with it!

Its a great bit of kit, top quality and the sound is perfect, at motorway cruising speed its barely louder than stock, idle is nice and burbley and giving it some sounds awesome! there are some big pops and snorts when lifting off the throttle when giving it some too!

All in all very please with it and JBS provided a great service and spent a fair bit of time adjusting it so the fit was to my taste!

While I was down there I booked in with James from Custom Code to allow him to work his magic, so in the next few weeks I'll put up a full review of the exhaust and the Custom Code remap and if I can find my camera cable there will be pictures and maybe even a couple of sound clips! [B)]

Poverty

still 13 days?

yes hurry and put up a sound clip please im at the crossroads of exhausts my self :confused:

Nope just 6 or 8 days to go. Got 7 days free insurance for the k1 starting next sat, but the insurance on the ibiza doesnt end till next monday and I dont want to trade it in 3 days early and risk my insurance company somehow finding out and then me not recieving my ncb for the sake of 3 days. Without the extra ncb I wont be able to insure the k1 so want to play it safe really.

2zeroalpha

Chippin at the chalkface
Feb 12, 2008
Yorkshire
Nope just 6 or 8 days to go. Got 7 days free insurance for the k1 starting next sat, but the insurance on the ibiza doesnt end till next monday and I dont want to trade it in 3 days early and risk my insurance company somehow finding out and then me not recieving my ncb for the sake of 3 days. Without the extra ncb I wont be able to insure the k1 so want to play it safe really.

Spoken with the tone of someone who has been shafted by insurance companies then? I miss having french insurance, wrote off a fiesta once as was forced off the road by someone who left the scene; had to claim of course but they didn't touch my NCB! Sigh, those were the days :)

Poverty

Spoken with the tone of someone who has been shafted by insurance companies then? I miss having french insurance, wrote off a fiesta once as was forced off the road by someone who left the scene; had to claim of course but they didn't touch my NCB! Sigh, those were the days :)

No not yet shafted, but insurance companies can be funny about things like this if they want to be.

Wish I could get foreign insurance for england lol.