Eurojet exhaust for the Cupra.... NOW WITH LINK TO PICS

Poverty

have a search on you tube m8 , plenty of soundclips there.

isnt ur car less than 4 weeks now?

3 weeks now and cant wait, getting some bits for it already :D

Will have a google, wonder if the eurojet is designed with the k04 in mind

Poverty

what bits u getting?

im just getting round to installing my focal and genesis set up :D

Were both getting our audio sorted! Yours should sing beautifully with that kit your putting in.

Im getting some 0 gauge wiring, a custom made triple chamber ported box for my 2 subs, and probably some alpine type r comps. Im going for a very loud install, whilst still retaining good sound quality.

Need to get a good headunit still aswell. Dunno whether to go for the oem rs510 or a pioneer jobby.

robdf2

Yellow is the best
Feb 21, 2006
location , location
go pioneer m8 all the way
you know you will regret it if u dont :blink:

yes should hopefully sing

just starting my boot build now
cut all the mdf yesterday , will be vinyling and installing during this week

Poverty

go pioneer m8 all the way
you know you will regret it if u dont :blink:

yes should hopefully sing

just starting my boot build now
cut all the mdf yesterday , will be vinyling and installing during this week

Sounds very interesting What sub are you gonna use?

Thing with the pioneer is though that all the ones I have been looking at like a grand. My rollerskate k1 needs some coilovers before I can spend money like that on a headunit!

RobsCupra

Oct 21, 2008
Wrexham
wonder if the eurojet is designed with the k04 in mind

The one I've gone for has been developed for the Edition 30. Its 3" all the way through unlike the milltek which starts off as 3" and reduces down to 2.75".

Hopefully I'll get a review up once its on. I'm booked in for a week on wednesday and I'll be going for the stg 2 superchips map after that.

Poverty

The one I've gone for has been developed for the Edition 30. Its 3" all the way through unlike the milltek which starts off as 3" and reduces down to 2.75".

Hopefully I'll get a review up once its on. I'm booked in for a week on wednesday and I'll be going for the stg 2 superchips map after that.

Cool dude, get a vid up if you can too!

Thought the milltek was 3 inch all the way too!

Leoncupra08

The sound of this exhaust on the GTI is just great.

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.