Proud 130..? Owner

modd1uk

Feb 2, 2009
I see no guide/sticky for replacing indicator bulbs, are they that simple that we dont need a guide ? Ide rather know what to do before attempting it !

And do the RS6 style allows bolt straight on ?

modd1uk

Feb 2, 2009
Quick search revealed these mate

click

click 2

WTF !? firefox hates me then, or this site..or both, as i did the same search and revealed no results ! Will clear my cache and see if it brings results up.

Cheers dude.

Take it rear ones are a piece of piss too.

Last edited:

R69

Nov 18, 2008
West Midlands
WTF !? firefox hates me then, or this site..or both, as i did the same search and revealed no results ! Will clear my cache and see if it brings results up.

Cheers dude.

Take it rear ones are a piece of piss too.

Firefox works ok for me - but good idea to clear the cache. I just typed in "changing indicator bulbs" if that helps.

Not looked at or done the rears yet though so no help there.

:)

modd1uk

Feb 2, 2009
Firefox works ok for me - but good idea to clear the cache. I just typed in "changing indicator bulbs" if that helps.

Not looked at or done the rears yet though so no help there.

:)

Will run a search now for info on the rs6 alloys, hope they bolt straight on without any messing :p

modd1uk

Feb 2, 2009
Info on changing all of the bulbs is in the manual that comes with your car ;)

hahaha, il check that now !

Cmon though, we are blokes..do we ever read manuals ?

"dont worry love, il sort this Feckin TV out"

"just read the manual"

"manual? im a man for god sakes woman, we dont need manuals"

james walker

cooling is the key people
May 24, 2007
retford notts
18s on yours will make it very tractor like...have to drop it mate.

17s may suit, but are lost in the leons huge arches, 18s will fit fine on et35 offset

modd1uk

Feb 2, 2009
18s on yours will make it very tractor like...have to drop it mate.

17s may suit, but are lost in the leons huge arches, 18s will fit fine on et35 offset

What would you advise then ? Want it still to be practical whilst looking half decent !

modd1uk

Feb 2, 2009
18s....you will regret it in the long run imo

I should get 18's ? or i will regret getting 18"'s ? Been told i should do the brake upgrade too, otherwise they will look like milk bottle tops behind the alloys lol,

heatfan8

Insert witty comment here
Dec 2, 2008
Berkshire
get 18's - you will regret it if you dont! You wouldn't NEED to upgrade the brakes - they are still doing the same amount of stopping!

modd1uk

Feb 2, 2009
get 18's - you will regret it if you dont! You wouldn't NEED to upgrade the brakes - they are still doing the same amount of stopping!

Aye i know that, just..smaller brake discs would look like milk bottle tops lol.

These replica's ok ? Did a quick search and theres mixed views, some people are saying go for OEM but @ £2k + tyres from audi..i think the £400 ebay jobbies with tyres seem a better buy !

heatfan8

Insert witty comment here
Dec 2, 2008
Berkshire
link??

I would go for replicas - sod paying £2k for originals! but the qualilty probably wont be there - I mean long term the laquer will poss start to peel and flake through corrosion.

james walker

cooling is the key people
May 24, 2007
retford notts
What would you advise then ? Want it still to be practical whilst looking half decent !

go 18s, and lower 30mm on shocks and springs would be my advise all day. youll not regret that, 18s dont look massive on the leon.

the tdi sits higher than both the lc and r, so it will need a drop.

modd1uk

Feb 2, 2009
link??

I would go for replicas - sod paying £2k for originals! but the qualilty probably wont be there - I mean long term the laquer will poss start to peel and flake through corrosion.

They wont be staying the silver colour though, from the offset i would be having them done antracite or black !.

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.