K04 question..270 bhp - 360bhp ???

pj1985

1.8T Power
Oct 31, 2006
Hampshire/Surrey
This is for a different thread shanty but I dont think you can or people would have theirs made hybrid when bearings failed etc in the past. Better of going td05 16g, 18g or 20g for abit more power and having a rebuildable turbo.

JJ_arosa

want it for power, and the same time its my every day car so need it to start and perfrom as it should.

Mat

Buy a fighter jet then. I've heard F-16 Eagles are goin cheap these days due to the credit crunch :cartman:

f16fighterbkd8.jpg

Buy another car.

Seriously though, what phil has said is the best option. You could speak to badger bill and ask how he got silly power from his, or even h17och (460bhp IIRC). It is possible with a lot of money, but it might be "cheaper" to buy another car and tune up.

Example, Leon 2.0 TFSI ~240bhp standard, throw on a map, and maybe induction kit and will se you around 300bhp. EASILY

Last edited by a moderator:

JJ_arosa

been looking at them, not keen on the leon though love the mk 3 ibiza's they look mean :)

ye may just buy another car and use the cupra as my runner, seen a 320bhp corsa with a 2.0 let lump in it that will be fun i bet lol

JJ_arosa

i said the other day when you asked me it was 260hp! Not upset, just correcting

where did you go last night, turned around and you had gone!

boys wanted to go home i wanted to stay but i taxied them down, next week they can walk or take they own cars!

my card is working wonders 2 free meals and 4 pints still got a good few points left to ha ha

sort me out with vag com!!

M87NER

MATNER
Mar 11, 2007
Stoke-on-Trent
i was thinking similar the other day...spend all this money on my fwd car only for the british weather to let you not put any power down.... as i was spinning in 4th when hit full boost on motorway....pance, might just buy a 1.0 arosa

cupramillo

The "Red Baron"
Feb 24, 2008
South London
A 320bhp corsa.....dont think i could own one of those chav wagons, but each to their own. I think the new leon K1's are one of the best looking cars out at the moment... brilliant styling especially with the aero kit and that 2.0TFSI engine, not thats an engine, 300bhp from just a remap!!

Id get one in a sec!

DaNnY_LaD

Big Turbo Leon Cupra R
Jun 2, 2007
Manchester,Walkden
www.myspace.com
A 320bhp corsa.....dont think i could own one of those chav wagons, but each to their own. I think the new leon K1's are one of the best looking cars out at the moment... brilliant styling especially with the aero kit and that 2.0TFSI engine, not thats an engine, 300bhp from just a remap!!

Id get one in a sec!

i owned a 330bhp phase 4 Corsa 2.0 turbo...And it would ''EAT'' my ibiza running a Gt2x...

I never lots a race in it...Went up against some stupid things too....

But my Corsa was the ''fear'' Factor and the cupra ''Fun'' factor

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members