very impressed

H8T WP

i have one of these at the mo for a courtosy car.. and its so much better than the cupra k1 !

obviously im not talking about speed and looks etc... mainly the interior and electronics.

The mpg counter updates more frequently
each radio station fades in and out
bluetooth quality far supirior
when i press the buttons they work instantly
steering is smooth

I really like! especailly the effortless average mpg ofr 36 ! compaired the the 21 ish in the cupra !

Jonesy

Leftie and Proud
Sep 27, 2004
Pig Hill
I also have one today :D

I found the steering way too light, was like driving a cloud :blink:

and the radio stalk thong is too high, kept pressing the speak thing instead of indicators
and arguing with the car

it's a 1.2S in Black Magic

Craig Senior

I've been Tango'd
May 24, 2004
Yorkshire
I also have one today :D

I found the steering way too light, was like driving a cloud :blink:

and the radio stalk thong is too high, kept pressing the speak thing instead of indicators
and arguing with the car

it's a 1.2S in Black Magic

Agree with all that. I had one last week when mine was being serviced.

1.2 S in a kind of Snotty Yellow/Green.

I was quite impressed with it, although it did seem very slow :)

H8T WP

how do i access the phone book? not the spoken one but the contacts in my phone shown on the screen? or do i need to make the call from my handset? because pressing the top call button on the stalk does nothing

SEATcarsdirect.co.uk

how do i access the phone book? not the spoken one but the contacts in my phone shown on the screen? or do i need to make the call from my handset? because pressing the top call button on the stalk does nothing

There is no visible phonebook on the ibiza

Irfan

H8T WP

There is no visible phonebook on the ibiza

Irfan

cheers, i was going mad looking for it! so its still illegal to make calls then... unless you save numbers manualy into the voice phonebook!

i got 46 MPG average on way to work this morn compaird to about 24 in the cupra !

si-mate

Jai Ho or Jay Ho?
May 31, 2004
Kunt Centryside
Such a shame they haven't a derv out yet as I would be tempted to go for that rather than a mk4. Maybe next year if irfan'll give me a good trade in ;)

SEATcarsdirect.co.uk

Such a shame they haven't a derv out yet as I would be tempted to go for that rather than a mk4. Maybe next year if irfan'll give me a good trade in ;)

Disel is availible to order now

11,495 for the 1.9 TDi SC Sport

Thats RRP

Irfan

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members