Status
Not open for further replies.

Mat

I'll take you out in it. He doesn't seem to mind throwing me the keys :D

rich.h44

Its a secret!!!!
Aug 31, 2007
hull
Haha niceone chears mat!ill cross my fingers and hope that when he throws them they land in my hands !lol

caveo

Oh yes its quite scary seeing the boost needle hit 2 bar sometimes ( new rods please )

caveo

Got rid of the chavy carbon pod in which the cheap gague was on and got me nomad pod which is an exact matct to the car and put in a better suited gague . Pics to follow ( when i can be arsed lol)

jonjay

50 Years of 911
Jun 27, 2005
Essex
Got rid of the chavy carbon pod in which the cheap gague was on and got me nomad pod which is an exact matct to the car and put in a better suited gague . Pics to follow ( when i can be arsed lol)
that sort of attitude wont get you far boyo! :)

caveo

Bit drunk to be handeling the expencive camera right now . ( says the drunk guy on the laptop )

jamiebennett81

next job for you:

get all the crap off the fuel rail :D

P1000461.jpg

like this

DSCN1807.jpg

caveo

Jamie mate , you now me by now and if it dont make me go or stop faster i spend little time on it lol. But maybe when it gets warmer.

jamiebennett81

Jamie mate , you now me by now and if it dont make me go or stop faster i spend little time on it lol. But maybe when it gets warmer.

this is true mate, very true

engine bay detailing is just like marmite

however the Carbon Fibre coil pack cover added 42bhp and 53lbft:p

caveo

I did want one , but in black as the carbon looks a little too neat for my bay , mines raw n dirty

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.