fog lights, Does 1.4 TDI reference have harness connections?

KingSala

Kingsala
Oct 20, 2007
Liverpool
Hi guys,
I am really interested in buying fog lights from the dealer in liverpool but they are unsure whether I have the harness (wiring loom) already installed on the car.

So can you tell me whether any one out there has a 1.4 TDI reference 2006 model facelift (without fog lights) who can tell me that they have a loom there for the fogs to be connected without fitting a loom?

thank a bundle peeps:p

;)

Last edited:

Nath.

The Gentlemans Express
Jan 1, 2006
EASTLEIGH, HAMPSHIRE
I don't think so, the kit from the dealer comes with the wiring harness and all the fixings along with the lamps and a new headlight switch.

KingSala

Kingsala
Oct 20, 2007
Liverpool
I don't think so, the kit from the dealer comes with the wiring harness and all the fixings along with the lamps and a new headlight switch.

Hi, ye i was thinkin u should get the whole she bang with the kit cuz the manager said it will cost 113 for the kit but may cost around 220 max for supply and fit, thats poviding they fit it quick and dont take there time cuz he said max of two hous to fit which is bout 60 odd quid and hour labour:S

do u think this is reasonable?

immersion

Auto emoción
Nov 1, 2008
Ireland
Hi, ye i was thinkin u should get the whole she bang with the kit cuz the manager said it will cost 113 for the kit but may cost around 220 max for supply and fit, thats poviding they fit it quick and dont take there time cuz he said max of two hous to fit which is bout 60 odd quid and hour labour:S

do u think this is reasonable?

Just got Fogs done on my 1.2 Stella €350(£290) at the stealers everything included switches loom grills etc.

Thats cheap the recession never hit the motor industry in Ireland [:@]

KingSala

Kingsala
Oct 20, 2007
Liverpool
Just got Fogs done on my 1.2 Stella €350(£290) at the stealers everything included switches loom grills etc.

Thats cheap the recession never hit the motor industry in Ireland [:@]

so am guessin am gettin a bargain? it may only come to an hour labour instaed of two he just gave me that value as a maximum that I mite have to pay, but the manager there said it should only take approx and hour to fit so mite only cost about 170-180 which will be bang on if i get it for that price I will be a happy scouser indeed lol, tha:lol:nks

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.