Caveo's IHI Leon Cupra

Status
Not open for further replies.

Willie

LCR Track car
Aug 6, 2004
Sunny Scotland
It's shite you have to worry about this

More and more the BT build see too much stress to be worth it.
I hope your misses isn't sayin 'see we should have changed the car to a hairdresses one'

caveo

Theres a place in town that sells vag spares off the shelf so i thought id pop down to see what theyve got , i was like a kid in a toy shop , i picked up a full set of FR dash vents ( ones with the silver bits in ) and i replaced the light grey rear view mirror with a black one from a mk4 golf and it looks alot better.

caveo

Sach clutch seems fine but its only done 200 miles yet , the spec one has gone back for them to look at but i feel they will say its abuse as its all smoothed up and grooved.

caveo

Took her for some TLC the other day , as i was shopping in meadowhall i had a full body rejuvanation ( machine polish ) and she now looks alot better , obviously didnt get rid of some of the deeper scratches but all in all she gleams like new ready for my meet next week.

Willie

LCR Track car
Aug 6, 2004
Sunny Scotland
Took her for some TLC the other day , as i was shopping in meadowhall i had a full body rejuvanation ( machine polish ) and she now looks alot better , obviously didnt get rid of some of the deeper scratches but all in all she gleams like new ready for my meet next week.
We need pictures dude

Mat

come on dude. want some pics. did they manage to make the scratches look "less" worse (sound wrong, but couldn't thing of the right word) :D

caveo

Matt you'll see it sunday , the best things come to thoes wait lol

Mat

ok bud.

hope weather is nice and sunny!

plan is to take wheels of wednesday and clean arches and also try the engine bay :D

Mat

Mats , you,ve had the pleasure of driving her ( pre quaife diff ) but didnt get the chance to open her up proberly so you know whats what.

got to play a bit more the other day. Even if sparky thinks i was a girl round roundabouts! very quick monster!

Status
Not open for further replies.