My Sexy MK4 Sleeper...{SCN's highest BHP 1.2 12v} Now For sale, pics page 17

mixupz

Just call me Rash-MIX
Oct 5, 2007
Dirty South East London
:redface: thanks revo!! i will be trying to get some mooving vids of her soon, just at the moment weather has been soo shi*e havent had the opportunities....

im thinking of joining wheel *****s too...i have a set of stonkers (hopefully) in the pipe line!

mixupz

Just call me Rash-MIX
Oct 5, 2007
Dirty South East London
will do dan buddy! hopefully SCN's new look will bring you back!! you been a stranger for ages! ohhh and one other thing to add..im now sitting 120mm+ all the way around lower! :D ill try and find a pic sumone took of my from ED38 i havent uploaded any yet!

mixupz

Just call me Rash-MIX
Oct 5, 2007
Dirty South East London
2ik8n0m.jpg

IMG_9510.jpg

more of my ones to come...but you can see how LOOOOW it is :D

mixupz

Just call me Rash-MIX
Oct 5, 2007
Dirty South East London
:D thanks :D right nut :D (but im bigger) haha...i only did the wing mirrors blue because i f***ed up the old ones with black paint!...not sure though i think the blue is growing on me now :D

danmay

Fast cars, shooting stars
Mar 25, 2007
Stafford
www.myspace.com
nah man they look better IMO, looked a bit thrown together the silver ones but the blue ones tie in a treat with the subtler grey parts of the automobile, good job.

and u are a bigger nut than me, a much mich bitter nut(ter) :lol: Hi 5!

Poverty

thought about doing your wing mirrors the same colour as your door handles and alloys?

mixupz

Just call me Rash-MIX
Oct 5, 2007
Dirty South East London
thought about doing your wing mirrors the same colour as your door handles and alloys?

they were mate ;) but as i explained just a couple posts up that i had a mistake with some pblack paint the day before edition so i had to improvise and go back to colour coded blue....but ive already ordered some gunmetal grey, same coour as everything else and will be colour coding it up soon!!