My Sexy MK4 Sleeper...{SCN's highest BHP 1.2 12v} Now For sale, pics page 17

mixupz

Just call me Rash-MIX
Oct 5, 2007
Dirty South East London
:redface: thanks revo!! i will be trying to get some mooving vids of her soon, just at the moment weather has been soo shi*e havent had the opportunities....

im thinking of joining wheel *****s too...i have a set of stonkers (hopefully) in the pipe line!

mixupz

Just call me Rash-MIX
Oct 5, 2007
Dirty South East London
will do dan buddy! hopefully SCN's new look will bring you back!! you been a stranger for ages! ohhh and one other thing to add..im now sitting 120mm+ all the way around lower! :D ill try and find a pic sumone took of my from ED38 i havent uploaded any yet!

mixupz

Just call me Rash-MIX
Oct 5, 2007
Dirty South East London
2ik8n0m.jpg

IMG_9510.jpg

more of my ones to come...but you can see how LOOOOW it is :D

mixupz

Just call me Rash-MIX
Oct 5, 2007
Dirty South East London
:D thanks :D right nut :D (but im bigger) haha...i only did the wing mirrors blue because i f***ed up the old ones with black paint!...not sure though i think the blue is growing on me now :D

danmay

Fast cars, shooting stars
Mar 25, 2007
Stafford
www.myspace.com
nah man they look better IMO, looked a bit thrown together the silver ones but the blue ones tie in a treat with the subtler grey parts of the automobile, good job.

and u are a bigger nut than me, a much mich bitter nut(ter) :lol: Hi 5!

Poverty

thought about doing your wing mirrors the same colour as your door handles and alloys?

mixupz

Just call me Rash-MIX
Oct 5, 2007
Dirty South East London
thought about doing your wing mirrors the same colour as your door handles and alloys?

they were mate ;) but as i explained just a couple posts up that i had a mistake with some pblack paint the day before edition so i had to improvise and go back to colour coded blue....but ive already ordered some gunmetal grey, same coour as everything else and will be colour coding it up soon!!

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members