Westerham Garage - excellent service

gletts

GL53TTS
Jan 7, 2008
Crawley, West Sussex
Hi all, relatively new here but now on my fourth Leon (MY07 FR TFSI) and loving it.

It's not often I feel motivated to write good things about companies, but having bought my current Leon from Westerham Garage in Kent, and just had it serviced and a couple of bits of warranty work done there, I have no hesitation in recommending them. Friendly, polite and efficient service from Simon in the service department, the courtesy car on both visits was ready and waiting, Simon rang me to let me know my car was ready... quite different from the previous dealer I used where I had to do all the chasing and the car usually came back with something wrong with it that wasn't wrong to start with! (a certain dealer in Gatwick whose name ends in "low").

Well worth driving 25 miles for good service like this. Keep up the great service and you'll keep clients like me for years.

stevei'D

Jul 22, 2008
I to can not fault the service here! Brought my car from Pete who knows what he's talking about and couldn't have been more helpful. Car been in for tyres and a quick check up and everytime service is quick and faultless. 30K Service coming up so a visit due soon. Nice work guys

S2TTB

The fake K1...
Apr 28, 2008
Glesga
i can back this up also...

meant ot put up a post back in May but forgot about it.

i travelled down from glasgow and picked up a leon from westerham. excellent service, guys are absolutely top notch;)

stevei'D

Jul 22, 2008
S2TTB

Are you the Chap who bought LUL? Looks like it from yr avatar. This belonged to my mate, spent many a day cleaning it along with my FR+. Had a great shot of Your car my FR+ and housemates Cupra TDI on our drive. Was a lovely car and served him proud. Hope its all good for you. Pete mentioned the chap that bought it had come from Glasgow.
Small world!
Steve

S2TTB

The fake K1...
Apr 28, 2008
Glesga
S2TTB

Are you the Chap who bought LUL? Looks like it from yr avatar. This belonged to my mate, spent many a day cleaning it along with my FR+. Had a great shot of Your car my FR+ and housemates Cupra TDI on our drive. Was a lovely car and served him proud. Hope its all good for you. Pete mentioned the chap that bought it had come from Glasgow.
Small world!
Steve

Yup thats me! car was absolutely spotless that was the main reason i made the near on 1000mile round trip.

since u spent so much time with it....any idea what he used on the windscreen? seems to be something like rain x on it which makes the water fly off the window. its **** hot whatever it is :D

stevei'D

Jul 22, 2008
It certainly is rain-x, got applied several times in the time he had it. Its briiliant stuff, swear by it so much easier to see in wet conditions. My brother is a valeter and so would often do it for Oly (chap who had the car), he would have been the one who gave it the valet before you picked it up to. Glad it all good for you, would of had it over my FR+ but just couldn't afford it at the time.

S2TTB

The fake K1...
Apr 28, 2008
Glesga
It certainly is rain-x, got applied several times in the time he had it. Its briiliant stuff, swear by it so much easier to see in wet conditions. My brother is a valeter and so would often do it for Oly (chap who had the car), he would have been the one who gave it the valet before you picked it up to. Glad it all good for you, would of had it over my FR+ but just couldn't afford it at the time.

Excellent, i'll go get some later today! Cars tip top appart from an airbag light that keeps lighting up, but i'm sure its nothing major and the local dealer is sorting it out as we speak.

melton1

Westerham Garage

Hi everyone

Thank you for your kind comments, We try very hard to make the experience at Westerham memorable and affordable.We value all you enthusiasts.

Due to the "Crunch" we are happy to do our bit by beating the competition so call us for service quotes my team are happy to help.....By the way SIDLOW are no more if you were a SIDLOW customer we are probably your nearest dealer. We are hear to help !

PROMOTIONAL OFFERS !!!!

Cambelt changes for all 4 year old cars so beware do not leave them to break ! WE ARE VERY COMPETITIVE

RECALLS....CALL US TO FIND OUT IF YOUR CAR IS SUBJECT TO A RECALL ..01959 564333

AROSA OWNERS.. RECALL Relaunch.....Brake servo pipes are being checked and replaced.

"FREE" MOT WITH 20K 40K 60K 80K

If you wish to book a service or for any queries you can email me on [email protected]

I will update with more servicing offers in due course.

Again thanks to all those who have supported us in these difficult times.

Grant Melton
Service Manager

shaun-the-sheep

Oct 21, 2008
Sevenoaks
Just had my first service on my Leon FR and I can confirm all previous comments, 1 hour turnround, car washed and staff pleasant and friendly. Will definitely be going back in future.

Thanks lads!!

Dec 31, 2007
Reading
think I made a post about it at the time, but I bought mine from Westerham and had fantastic service. You're a credit to yourselves guys. Cant remember the salesman I had, but he had a stroke (i think) literally a year ago, but he was fantastic.

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members