Which models of TomTom will fit the Seat official dash mount?

Jacko371

I've just bought a Leon FR MkII and it has the Seat official dash mount installed. I've read that people also have this and got it free with a TomTom 710, does anyone know what other models of TomTom will fit it as the 710 is now 2 years old.

Cheers

Jacko371

Heres a photo of the mount:-

100_1076.jpg

jtonline

www.jtonline.info
TomTom have different mounts for the later One, Go x20, and Go x30 models and so they are not going to fit the mount you have.

If you can source a second-hand Go x10 for your mount, you can still obtain an up to date map from TomTom.

Jacko371

Cheers for the info, so either the 510, 710 or 910 will all fit this mount?

Jacko371

Cheers, just ordered a TomTom Go 710 from Woolworths for £125.

oliverpe

You're welcome. Yes, the Go 510, 710 and 910 models all mount the same way, just slight differences in features. Comparison chart here: http://www.tomtom.com/products/chart.php

I've got a Go 500 mounted on the dash in my Ibiza using a custom Brodit ProClip and just update its map from time to time. It may be an old model, but it does what I want very well.

I have swapped my 710 for a 910, but cannot get the bluetooth hands free sound to come through the car speakers on the factory fit mount, worked perfect for the 710. Has the 910 got slightly different wiring to 710, or is the application configred differently. Also no one can hear me, does the 910 need the microphone fitted. :confused:

I liked the idea of the larger disk and playing MP3, but now worried I have made a mistake. The directions get cut off at the beginning, the hands free does not work like the 710. I have also got Tomtom to migrate my traffic & camera subs to the 910, and this has not worked either, and i cant get it to switch back. :cry: :cry: :cry:

Scotty2hotty

The futures bright...
Mar 30, 2010
Newcastle
Seing as this thread is 3 years old, you may not get a response...nice to see people using the search bar correctly...thumbs up to you sir :D

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.