mk2 smooth boot pics needed good/bad examles

ibiza_95

1.8T MK2 Conversion
Got a black 16v and thinking of changing my standard red reflector to either a black one stolen from a 1.4 etc or perhaps getting one sprayed in black the same time my side skirts are being colour coded. Anyone else done that? Any piccys?

Cheers :)

yep :)

2h3pwfq.jpg

8vuu5u.jpg

Thats the trim off a 1.4 on my GTi...
Dont do it... i dont know anyone else that has

EDIT: Oh and the lights are tinted aswell as the windows

jasonwinslow

Mk2 16v GTi
Apr 4, 2008
Bournemouth
Thats the trim off a 1.4 on my GTi...
Dont do it... i dont know anyone else that has

EDIT: Oh and the lights are tinted aswell as the windows

Wow that's sexy ;) Ok I promise i won't copy
Or are u being serious & mean don't paint it cos it'l look awful?! :confused:

Last edited:

SofaGeeza

*I'M FEMALE!!!!*
Nov 4, 2007
Somerset
I think they look fine smoothed :D de-lock, add a solonoid kit and put it on one of the spare buttons in the dash :thumbup:

08062008103.jpg

Although mine does need re-doing as some schoolboy did it before i bought her and its now rusting on the edges :censored:

jasonwinslow

Mk2 16v GTi
Apr 4, 2008
Bournemouth
i mean dont copy ;) haha

Haha! Ok :D What do u reckon would look better? Mine's black too. Painted or keep with the standard plasic? I'm getting the sideskirts etc sprayed so maybe painted would better?

Sweet car by the way, looks gorgeous mate. What's the spec? Is there a link in the readers rides for the beast? :drool:

CraigW

Craig.
Apr 12, 2007
Hawick, Scottish Borders, Scotland
i mean dont copy ;) haha

and the plate doesnt stay on, only really use it for shows, tho i have a spanish one on the front :D
but again thats going to have to come off as the DVLA have told me if i get caught again ill lose my registration number :eek:

Ive got pressed plates with german font and i havent be pulled for them yet. Ive had them on since october last year. Im surprised tbh because my local police force are usually quite fussy about stuff.

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.