Boost gauge effects on Split R DV

1981whips

Aug 11, 2007
ive got mine connected to the fpr aswell just bought some 4mm hose and run it round the back with clips and ties then run it in from the maf sensor side keeping it away from hot pipes and runs smooth i got some 5m hose with is to much but at least i knew id have plenty. theres a guy from forge called austin who has n lcr and he advised it to go to the fpr and 3m of samco hose is about £8 from forge but you can get it cheaper

Punch IT!

you fool!
Jun 22, 2007
west london
could your TIP be colapsing ?

I have a forge TIP so i dont think this is colapsing not already ive only had it about half a year. I have looked for holes and loose hoses but cant find any.:cry:

My car is fine during the day after its happened and ive restarted the engine, but i bet it comes back tomorrow morning on my way to work! Its been happening for the last month or so now and its really bugging me.

What hoses should i look for and do i need to get under the car to get a better look? :confused:

Oh and why is it, the car drives fine all day long besides in the morning? Surely if there was a leak or a hole in a hose the code would come back during the day and surely the car would go back into limp mode??:confused:

Any ideas guys?

Thanks

D.K

LCR 225
Oct 24, 2007
se london
Just a thought did you fit your induction kit after the D/V if so did it need adjusting

I modded my airbox after fitting my D/V and it went into limp mode i dont know what the error code was though but it was to do with the D/V, AmD adjusted it and its been fine since

Punch IT!

you fool!
Jun 22, 2007
west london
Just a thought did you fit your induction kit after the D/V if so did it need adjusting

I modded my airbox after fitting my D/V and it went into limp mode i dont know what the error code was though but it was to do with the D/V, AmD adjusted it and its been fine since

Hi there, thanks for the reply but im not sure if this could be the reason why its happening because i fitted my Green dynatwist last summer and everything seemed to be fine. However I used to have it connected to the air feed but since December its been left unconnected to the air feed pipe.

I may try connecting the induction kit to the air feed to see if this code stops popping up only thing is, i will lose that lovely engine note at the lower revs:(