Goodyear Eagle F1

Aug 30, 2004
Stockport
I believe the Goodyear Eagle F1 GSD3 is now out of production, so assuming that the replacement tyre has a different tread pattern I have a dilemma.

I have one brand new GSD3 on my spare and need to find it a mate, so dose anyone know of a supplier still holding stock of them or is anyone in the same predicament as me.

If so, this would mean that two of us would have one tyre each, so maybe we could come to a mutually beneficial arrangement.

Aug 30, 2004
Stockport
Ordered one, but they don't state country of manufacture.
Must admit I've never checked this before, just been out to check got 2 made in China And 2 made in Germany

Craig j

Hi there dont know how much use this will be but there is a company in Glasgow (Viking international), not sure if they have offices in other areas. I phoned today and they had four and said they could order in more and to be honest the price is unbeatable 1x £77 for 225 / 40 /R18 iv been shoping about and didnt find them any cheaper. You need an account to go on there site but if you get there number and give them a call.

Aug 30, 2004
Stockport
Hi there dont know how much use this will be but there is a company in Glasgow (Viking international), not sure if they have offices in other areas. I phoned today and they had four and said they could order in more and to be honest the price is unbeatable 1x £77 for 225 / 40 /R18 iv been shoping about and didnt find them any cheaper. You need an account to go on there site but if you get there number and give them a call.

Already ordered from Blackcircle :( thanks anyway but as you say unbeatable price maybe helpful somebody else.

Questioned Blackcircle about tyres made in China, he told me he had received a memo from Goodyear stating that they fully comply with European standards