who sells just sports car and downpipes?

pdcupra

Ibiza-less
Aug 11, 2006
King's Lynn
im going to be selling these soon, may have a chat with admin about sponsoring the forum, should be able to do a good price for a GB on these

Deleted member 12147

I just stumbled across a Groupbuy on the Leon section for Piper exhausts. All the systems had good feed back, I've contacted Piper to ask if they would do a GB on a sports cat was just wondering if anyone would be interested in the Piper cat instead of the Blueflame one? Heres a link to the leon GB.

http://www.seatcupra.net/forums/showthread.php?t=144765

Jan 8, 2007
Wiltshire
I just stumbled across a Groupbuy on the Leon section for Piper exhausts. All the systems had good feed back, I've contacted Piper to ask if they would do a GB on a sports cat was just wondering if anyone would be interested in the Piper cat instead of the Blueflame one? Heres a link to the leon GB.

http://www.seatcupra.net/forums/showthread.php?t=144765

I contacted Piper about this last week and they said they're yet to make one for the Ibiza.

RichN

Collecting Rings
Jan 29, 2005
Oxford
www.Oxford7s.net
If you approach them directly and get lucky, you can often get a good price.

If somebody with the patience to organise a GB for a good number of people contacts them you may get it for "silly money" - it's probably worth starting a feeler in the GB section, but I've already made a purchase so i'm afraid it won't be me.

diss_50

MK4 IBIZA CUPRA
Aug 21, 2007
:shrug:up to there usual tricks of lying then :shrug: every one they speak to gets told something different.

Why not raise this on the AwesomeGTI sponser thread? Might get a 'better' reply.;)

All the best with the GB folks :coolthumbs:

AaronGS

Jan 8, 2007
Lancashire
Very interested in GB as about to buy DP and sports cat, just haven't had time to ring Blueflame.

I make it 11 people interested so far (2 for 3" DP and decat).

Last edited:

Martin M

www.midnightmotors.net
Nov 12, 2006
Kent
Blue Flame phoned me back. They've got one DP and Cat in stock left for the Ibiza. As i was at work (and shouldn't really of been on the phone) i didn't manage to ask them about GB prices and he didn't mention it at all. I'll give them another call in the week.

Lesroy

Nov 29, 2007
Very interested in GB as about to buy DP and sports cat, just haven't had time to ring Blueflame.

I make it 11 people interested so far (2 for 3" DP and decat).

I want a 3" dp keep me posted if amnyhting comes about

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.