who sells just sports car and downpipes?

Lesroy

Nov 29, 2007
Phil i paid £100 delivered off ebay for the decat mate, was listed for the ibiza,leon ect..... It did knock a little bit just under the gear stick when it was just the decat but was perfect once the cat was put onto it. Worked out cheaper than blueflame and miltek

Where did you get the cat from and who fitted it, for you?

Martin M

www.midnightmotors.net
Nov 12, 2006
Kent
Just spoken to Blueflame, they're going to get back to me on a group buy price!

Last edited:

EZ Tutty

Nov 21, 2006
Derby
www.eztutty.co.uk
just to let you know blueflame have put there prices up..... by quiet a bit.

i was quoted £375 delivered for the DP and Cat for my ibiza.

managed to get them to do it for £330 in the end tho, but only because i got a price of £330 from them late last year, but didn't order as they didn't have any.

jason-jm

Sep 13, 2007
HelloThank you for asking about the GBUnfortunately I have spoken to the bosses in the past in regards GB onMilltek products but unfortunately it is usually Milltek that refuse tohave GB`s on their productsThe products too are starting to get slow at times to get in to stockand this is usually as it is getting increasingly difficult for Milltekto get the cat partsWe will be looking in to other GB`s but at the moment we have nothing onofferWe do however have the prices on our website at 10% reduced fromMilltek`s retail pricesI will try to monitor what is happening on the forums to see what peoplewant and I will give the bosses another heads up in a week or so to seeif there is something we can do Cheers,Sarah - Awesome GTI Store

sorry guys

Martin M

www.midnightmotors.net
Nov 12, 2006
Kent
just to let you know blueflame have put there prices up..... by quiet a bit.

i was quoted £375 delivered for the DP and Cat for my ibiza.

When i spoke to them earlier they quote me £325 for the 3" DP an CAT delivered. They said they have nothing in stock at the moment but he'll let me know on a group buy soon.

Beaker™

Slightly Unhinged........
Nov 21, 2005
C:\UK\Glos
:shrug:up to there usual tricks of lying then :shrug: every one they speak to gets told something different.

Bizarre! For £328 i got a 3" downpipe & 200cell CAT delivered not that long ago. Somone should question their pricing next time they call, be interested as to what they say.

freddie

super duper cupra...
Apr 2, 2007
Hull, East Yorkshire
I'm sure if enough of us keep asking the question they'll have to respond with a GB or at least some discount. This thread could soon get the numbers up to persuade them.

Martin M

www.midnightmotors.net
Nov 12, 2006
Kent
As soon as Blueflame get back to me with a price i'll post up a feeler in the group buy section.