LCR engine cover rubber mount missing

TDCupra

Mar 4, 2004
Kent
Visit site
I've been trying to order a new rubber bung for my LCR engine cover (one of the 2 at the back of the cover) as one seems to have gone missing, does any-one have a part number for this please as I've been trying to get it for ages and have been sent the wrong part twice now. Is there a 'proper' name for the part I am after? I have tried searching for a picture of the part but can't find one anywhere!

Thanks

karlosR

TORQUEY, NOISEY V6
Mar 10, 2006
BEDFORD
i'm after one of these too. i've got the one nearest to the charge pipe but the other one is missing.

CupraMVR

Awesome GTi Technician
Oct 19, 2006
Crewe Cheshire
U sure they aint fallen down on top of the coil packs both mine fell out and was lookin at buying new but found them both sitting on the top.

Feel

Veedubya 'velle
Jun 12, 2003
Midlands
They all do it - it's because they get pushed out when the cover is refitted. Nobody ever found the part number becuase they aren't available separately. A whole new cover was about £130 ISTR.

TDCupra

Mar 4, 2004
Kent
Visit site
They all do it - it's because they get pushed out when the cover is refitted. Nobody ever found the part number becuase they aren't available separately. A whole new cover was about £130 ISTR.

That would be why I got sent the wrong part then! I'll have to give up trying to replace it. Thanks for the info guys, much appreciated :)

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.