me cupra

carlislestevie

just a few pics ov my new cupra, sum ov you may no this car as i have just got it from nick.
DSCI0218.jpg

DSCI0219.jpg

DSCI0220.jpg

DSCI0222.jpg

DSCI0224.jpg

carlisle pete

Mar 25, 2006
lol only 3 white cupras in the country and me and one of best mates have 2 of them!!

spot on stevie!! i cant believe how identical in speed they are!! all good fun!

i no hes got carbon bonnet same as me coming! and then bigger inlet and R32 throttle body etc coming for it! some ppl have too much money!!! hahahahahahahahaha lol

m0rk

sarcasm comes free
Staff member
May 19, 2001
Clanfield, UK
it looks tidy enough but those arches look like an after thought.

The more I look at them, the more I can't work out how the bumpers will come off.

they're supposed to be fitted below the side skirt. amateur hour at the bodyshop, which is a shame, as to take the bumper off it'll muller the special paint

Feb 1, 2007
gloucester
The more I look at them, the more I can't work out how the bumpers will come off.

they're supposed to be fitted below the side skirt. amateur hour at the bodyshop, which is a shame, as to take the bumper off it'll muller the special paint

thats how they were fitted when i bought the car, the bloke i gave it to fitted them to the same way they were fitted, widen the front track like bill has done on his and get some big spacers on the back and i reckon it will look 10 times better

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.