refurbs in case anyone's interested??

beezertart

**MAYHEM**
Sep 11, 2007
beyond the sun
For anyone living in n around Surrey i've just been recommended someone who will do my multispoke rim refurbs and tosh them white for £45 each which i think is pretty good!! My mate had some Cayenne rims done by someone who f****d em up and this guy sorted them out to a great standard,so is actually recommended as the trouble i was having was this itself,plenty of people out there but any good???

As soon as i have the number i'll post it however should i forget feel free to pm me if you want it............

Grayboy

Jan 31, 2005
Beckenham
For anyone living in n around Surrey i've just been recommended someone who will do my multispoke rim refurbs and tosh them white for £45 each which i think is pretty good!! My mate had some Cayenne rims done by someone who f****d em up and this guy sorted them out to a great standard,so is actually recommended as the trouble i was having was this itself,plenty of people out there but any good???

As soon as i have the number i'll post it however should i forget feel free to pm me if you want it............

Brilliant, I'll have that number!

Mckellar

£45 a wheel, thats quite expensive.

thats £180 just to refurbish them..you must have money trees in england.

same job up here is about 120.
i paid £100 for the porsche refurb, and you saw the quality of the workmanship.

beezertart

**MAYHEM**
Sep 11, 2007
beyond the sun
£45 a wheel, thats quite expensive.

thats £180 just to refurbish them..you must have money trees in england.

same job up here is about 120.
i paid £100 for the porsche refurb, and you saw the quality of the workmanship.

everythings dearer down here!! i haven't found anywhere ringing around that is less than £50-60 per rim but that is with em being sorted and changed from silver to white. I wouldn't do it for £30 a rim!!!! Even in Birmingham price was same.....I thought £45 was very reasonable for what's gotta be done...maybe i'm deluded??

Mckellar

this was the rims i was talking about before i sold them

£100 (minus the centre caps, i painted them myself with paints)

10092007075.jpg

kerb marks removed, smoothed over and blasted and painted back to OEM star silver (porsche colour)

crezz

pedro motorsports
Jun 30, 2007
Woolacombe
those porsche wheels are so sweet. i luv all your pictures jamin berry.....im getting my white ronals refurbished and primed, sprayed and laquered white for £100.

Grayboy

Jan 31, 2005
Beckenham
can't fink of the name of the chap that does it, malc something. north devon area tho anyway

Again to far away, although my mates Dad has a place down there and does go back and fourth alot, could you get me the full details please fella??

Got 6-8 rims that will need doing!

beezertart

**MAYHEM**
Sep 11, 2007
beyond the sun
Again to far away, although my mates Dad has a place down there and does go back and fourth alot, could you get me the full details please fella??

Got 6-8 rims that will need doing!

You can get em to take mine as well Gray:D See London is just such a f'in rip off really.........................

jcs356

Cordy owner
Jul 12, 2004
Englandland
Hmm, I was quoted £75 a wheel for my OZs by Wicked Wheels in Guildford - and you can probably work out from the price I don't know them!

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.