mk2 smooth boot pics needed good/bad examles

Picture002.jpg

Thats it!

16vcupra_andy

i think ibiza tailgates should be left alone, they look shite when they are all smooth, but thats just my opinion

WeeJase

pert
Jun 2, 2001
i think ibiza tailgates should be left alone, they look shite when they are all smooth, but thats just my opinion

if SEAT had done a good job of the first attempth then mine would have been left stnd,but the rot had set in on a 6 year old car and you could pull the rear reflector off due to the locating device being :w4nk:.

[devils advocate mode]funny how they re-thought the mk3 ,and made it virtually the same style as everyone had done their mk2 's. is the mk3 rear end shite??[/devils advocate mode]

Mckellar

why smooth the boot and leave tat ugly boot lock...?

mk2's dont suit it, a lot of cars dont. The first ibiza with everything smoothed around the surround and plate looks best.

myseatcupra

ibiza fr tdi
May 14, 2007
cardiff/penarth
i think it looks good with the swage line running across as apposed to having it completly flat. and it does seem a bit wierd that some people would smooth there boot and not do away with the lock. :whistle:

WeeJase

pert
Jun 2, 2001
i think it looks good with the swage line running across as apposed to having it completly flat. and it does seem a bit wierd that some people would smooth there boot and not do away with the lock. :whistle:

saves having to break into the car when the remote dies on its ass/alarm dies,etc etc,mine was colour coded after iirc.:confused:

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.