Armrest

coxxic

Sep 29, 2006
CZ
www.absolutsystem.com
"found a watch"? You shot me down :lol:
funny,but i have to say, it was only plastic clip I´ve found there. Compared with watch to make clear how its big/small ....

Third and 4th pics show where it was located...

flakmunky

Olympic Knitting Champion
Aug 23, 2005
Marmitehampton
Coxxic,

Thats exactly what I had decided to do to my glovebox this morning after I put some stuff in and heard it rattling around... And then I see you have done the same... Did you use a spray adhesive? How easy was it to remove the glovebox? I think I might also look in to fitting a light in there while I'm at it... Has anyone done this? I saw a guide for the Mk1...

Also, does the coin holder come with the arm rest or is it something you added?

fM

pr0ton

May 28, 2006
Care to share some part numbers? Or are these custom made?

I would really like to know the part number for that armrest, with or without the fuzzy stuff, i don't care :D Only ones i've seen so far are the red/black leather one and the one with the same colour than the sport-up seats.

Last edited:

Jace

Sneaker Freaker
I would really like to know the part number for that armrest, with or without the fuzzy stuff, i don't care :D Only ones i've seen so far are the red/black leather one and the one with the same colour than the sport-up seats.

Thats the only one in the uk range I understand, they all come as AUX cut out too now, so the dealer told me

I'm going to enquire on the cost of a retrim, will post up the reults.

coxxic

Sep 29, 2006
CZ
www.absolutsystem.com
that "fuzzy stuff" was done by company which make business in automotive field, not by myself.

Remove glovebox (glovebox comes as a box and its frame) is easy, only about 8 screws.

BUT

1) You have to remove plastic cover in foot area at first, cause there are two hidden screws for glovebox .
2) And its f**** hard to remove box from its frame, there is no screw, only two plastic clips (something like plug) which seem to by destroy if you wanna remove box. I had to cut one of them. But I found out it only needs one big hit of hammer on the head :)

Want to add light in glovebox, but Im not good in electric knowledge about car.

Last edited:

pr0ton

May 28, 2006
Thats the only one in the uk range I understand, they all come as AUX cut out too now, so the dealer told me

I'm going to enquire on the cost of a retrim, will post up the reults.

These two, are the ones i've seen so far PIC

The one coxxic posted, looks like solid black one(??) Or maybe my eyes lie :confused:

Icehquk

Jun 22, 2007
Staffs
Should be able to get at least a tenner off the retail price of £100 for arm rest. I got a friend one when I got my side skirts sort of clubbed together and we got 15% off everything, RESULT!!!! :funk:
I have the Sat Nav so the Ipod connection is under the seat. Lazy :censored: now only doing the armrest with the Aux cut out. I have a useless cut out in my armrest which I wasn't to impressed and looks tacky, but if they only do the one now which they do then it's tough titty really so I've learned to live with it.
Considering getting a 0.5m permenant marker and getting rid of all the red dots on it though as it just doesn't quite look right. Have to say though it's not the end of the world and I wouldn't be without it :D

Icehquk

Jun 22, 2007
Staffs
Oh and just a quicky.
I had Seat reamove a plastic clip from inside the bonnet that shouldn't have been there and rattled around. They must throw bits of trim around the factory at each other for a laugh or something!!!! :lol:

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.