A £4000 mod for my LCR!

TeMpTeD

Not my cup of tea to be honest but if you're happy then do it.

I am always weary of kids keying my car as it is before sticking a poser plate on like that.

andy123

:blink:Probably not the greatest plate for 4k but fair play to you if its something you've always wanted. I think the winner is the guy who bought it for £500 a couple of years ago..

WeeJase

pert
Jun 2, 2001
they have a point, it doesnt really look like what its meant to say i found G4VIN for 5000 i think and that says what its meant to say

but come on.Who in their right mind wants to advertise that they are called gavin?:D:D

while you are feeling flush though D333NO,any chance of giving £1749.95? i fancy a new bike.

andyGbeatz

May 24, 2006
Hampshire
I dont know what friends you hang around with??

In my experience driving with friends, anyone with a personalised number plate is a bit of a @#8$ and is usually the brunt to alot of piss taking.

You dont go into a room of strangers or public places shouting your name out, so why do it on a car. when you drive you cant see it.. it is purely for other people to see. .. and they couldnt give a shiz who you are for that split second you drive past them.

personal number plates that are clever or funny - I see the point - its entertainment while you drive - as such.

Waste of time and I think from the replies you read on this thread the safest option is to SELL IT, SELL IT!!!! - probably to a person that spells their name with three 3's. :cartman:

tke care rich boy!! ;)

jay cupra r

not only are you a chelsea fan, you also spend 4k on a plate. you've got a screw loose mate lol

Cupraloon

Sorry fella I'm off the same opinion, 4K for a plate :headhurt:

The most i'd spend is £400, but each to his own, if i had a spare 4k knocking about I'd buy another Honda Fireblade I'm after..... :cloud9:

out on curiosity what bike you got !!!!

leon7284

Chelsea Chelsea
Jun 13, 2006
Horsham, West Sussex
not only are you a chelsea fan, you also spend 4k on a plate. you've got a screw loose mate lol

Im a devoted chelsea fan! Check out this months chelsea mag page 76 thats me bottom right!

As for the 4k kitchen on the last page i can help you there! Im a kitchen fitter so if you need one theres my chance to get some cash back!

I can wait to get my plate now go posing getting pulled over and getting involved with road rage!

Shame my cars not actually on the road at the mo, knackered ecu.

Sparked quite an interesting response on this thread cheers for the negative replys peps! Only joking, cheers for the feedback.

Ant FR

Feb 15, 2005
Kent
i bought mine about 9 years ago and have had it on all my cars, iits a sensible one with my name, but i paid £180 for it just before the DVLA started going silly knocking them out all over the place.

can't see how D333ANO is worth 4k, if so how much is D33ANO or even better D3ANO worth

Skorchio

600 Miles to a tank :)
Jan 23, 2007
Nr Milton Keynes
I dont know what friends you hang around with??

In my experience driving with friends, anyone with a personalised number plate is a bit of a @#8$ and is usually the brunt to alot of piss taking.

You dont go into a room of strangers or public places shouting your name out, so why do it on a car. when you drive you cant see it.. it is purely for other people to see. .. and they couldnt give a shiz who you are for that split second you drive past them.

personal number plates that are clever or funny - I see the point - its entertainment while you drive - as such.

Waste of time and I think from the replies you read on this thread the safest option is to SELL IT, SELL IT!!!! - probably to a person that spells their name with three 3's. :cartman:

tke care rich boy!! ;)

Completely disagree. If this is you trail of thought why do anything at all to the outside of you car. In fact why not take your 4 pots off, alloys and take all the bumper off eh?? No one is going to care for that split second you drive past them?

Modding a car is all about making it unique and personal. So whats wrong with putting your name on it?
:whistle:

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members