A £4000 mod for my LCR!

The MoffMeister

Half Hoff, Half Moff.
Apr 4, 2006
colchester
come one guys he's getting burned here lol

i would of put it else where but if he's happy then so be it but when it comes to selling it would you still get 4K?

leon7284

Chelsea Chelsea
Jun 13, 2006
Horsham, West Sussex
You say you're too tight to buy a new accelerator pedal, but you'll spend £4k on a plate that's worth £400 :confused:

Lol i knew someone was going to bring that up! I still havent got it back on the road yet and im buying things for its return!

Yes it is supposed to be DEEEANO everyone my age can read it fine and think its a good buy considering the other deano number plates are at £25000.

Its something ive always wanted and can have for life, and if i need the money can sell it on- hopefully some might well say.

Come on someone must be happy for me or am i just insanly stupid :blink:

mrcoyote

See no evil...
Jul 26, 2004
You know when I saw the title I thought he'd bought something decent like a bigger turbo, etc, but I had to laugh when I saw it was a number plate that doesn't actually say anything. :doh:

RobM

Back from the dead...
Sep 27, 2006
Southampton
Come on someone must be happy for me or am i just insanly stupid :blink:

There are many, many answers to that question... and I can't promise you'll like the majority of them! ;)

In all honesty... fair play to you. Yes, I'm going to take the piss for spending an extortionate amount of money on a number plate that isn't totally obvious. But, if it's something you've always wanted and something that will make you happy, then that's all that matters. You nutter ;)

one.. god you aint fussy eh rob i'd have half of russia coming over!!!

I used to have standards. Ahh... how I miss having standards :lol:

Empi5

Your scaring me.......
Feb 24, 2005
Staffordshire
And heres me contemplating and umming and rrr ing on spending £280 on P111HL C to go alongside my current reg which is similar .

Last edited:
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.