Bet you didnt know the Ibiza Cupra R came in this colour!?

CupraMatty

Ive been told im Special?
May 31, 2004
Huntingdon, Cambs
well guys, after a short trip out this morning to cambridge, ive come to the conclusion that my ICR must have been painted in 'invisible paint.'

OK.... before you all think ive gone mad, firstly i was coming round a roundabout and 3 cars pulled onto it right in front of me, forcing me to stop, mid-roundabout.

next on the A14, just 'cruising' in the outside lane at 70 due to the wonderful invention of 'average speed cameras' a wonderful fellow trucker decided to pull out with no indication, just as i was about to pass, causing me to nearly end up with a BMW in my boot (who was tailgating, as it happens) :headhurt:

then just parked in the car park, a woman in a new civic decides to try and reverse park next to me, and actually was heading right for me :help:, before a short blast on the horn from me, and she stops....gets out, and completes my theory - 'sorry, i didnt see you!' :(

any one else found this special yellow invisible paint? :shrug:

Black TDI Turbo

Shussssh Its A Diesel ...
Oct 2, 2005
North East
lol bad day then mate least they didn't hit you thats the main thing you feel better now after your little ran n rave lol, its always good to get it out in the open lol

Mat

mines in the same colour. in fact, i once had a beamer reverse towards me. i piped, he continued and hit me full whack on front end. he tried to drive off and i got out and ran after him and he said he didn't see me. i asked did he feel the bang seeing as he pushed me back a couple of feet to which he replied "no" WTF! Ivisible Paint and also made of a material that others don't seem to be able to feel!!!

Beaker™

Slightly Unhinged........
Nov 21, 2005
C:\UK\Glos
So its true then, i thought i was going mad too. Some days my car seems invisble too, its the only explanation as surely a bright yellow car is near impossible to miss.

CatB1

Nov 19, 2003
Manchester
www.freeserve.com
Yes,I notice it too.Got a 20vt in yellow & a 16v in kiwi,other road users just do not like the colours and are forever being idiots making me take evasive action on numerous occasions.

Pete

Mat

i find a lot of people are just twats. i mean i was goin down a bypass to work other day at Xmph in 2nd lane to overtake this shogun, when all of a sudden i was next to him he started moving into my lane! it was 8 in the AM and no1 in front. pipped to make him aware and he continued to come across so pipped again and he stuick fingers up at me! why? he shouldn't have even goin into the second lane. there was no-one else on the road, let alone in front of us!

i think biza's are just that good people would rather pretend they aren't there :D :D :D

lol

tbc

May 9, 2005
You should all get them resprayed in the mushy-pea metallic green my car's in, it seems to get a lot more respect.

Maybe that's just because I can never get the speed up to overtake though...

Fl@pper

Back older greyer and less oilier but always hope
Jun 19, 2001
Gloucester
last guy had a mondeo diesel and swore at me in the mirror (wtf he hit me>?) before speeding off down the road - by the time he hit 3nd and realised i was still behind him :) he gave up and pulled over

Mar 26, 2007
S.Wales
i just find most other drivers on the road are rubbish. i spend most of my time driving keeping an eye on what the people are doing and what they might be about to do so im ready to react. its not fun driving like that but it saves me from having accidents, not a single bump in 7 years of driving and long may that continue.....i dont want my baby getting hurt! ;)

tbc

May 9, 2005
last guy had a mondeo diesel and swore at me in the mirror (wtf he hit me>?) before speeding off down the road - by the time he hit 3nd and realised i was still behind him :) he gave up and pulled over

How did you deal with him then? Did you keep your temper? Sounds like a prize ****

Mat

You should all get them resprayed in the mushy-pea metallic green my car's in, it seems to get a lot more respect.

Maybe that's just because I can never get the speed up to overtake though...

If you mean the colour I think you mean, I've seen a couple of bizas in that colour recently. Disgusuting :bleh:What were they thinking releasing a car in that colour. Maybe they had a few pots of paint left over after painting garden shed :D

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.