tdi cupra alloys fitment ?

rob1

IBIZA TDI CUPRA
Sep 14, 2004
WALES
does anyone know what requirements i need to look for when buying a new set of alloys, i noticed that the calipers are real close to my wheels, even though the standard wheels stick out a fair bit?

ive also noticed that the titanium finish has started to chang colour/fade/come off at parts has anyone else had this problem?

if its cheap enough im considering getting my wheels refurbed, anyone know rough estimate of costing as i do have a few scuffs on some of the wheels aswell:shrug:

rob1

IBIZA TDI CUPRA
Sep 14, 2004
WALES
llantrisant area, which is between cardiff and bridgend, where you at mate?

i heard some where in bridgend does them for 45-50 a wheel which to be honest is quite expensive, i got a website link somewhere that i can get brand new alloys with tyres and delivered for just over 300.. doesnt seem worth it when i need new tyres soon. its jsut those big calipers that im not sure about, there has to be some sort of guide to say u need X size to fit a cupra..

llantrisant area, which is between cardiff and bridgend, where you at mate?

i heard some where in bridgend does them for 45-50 a wheel which to be honest is quite expensive, i got a website link somewhere that i can get brand new alloys with tyres and delivered for just over 300.. doesnt seem worth it when i need new tyres soon. its jsut those big calipers that im not sure about, there has to be some sort of guide to say u need X size to fit a cupra..

Im in Caerphilly.

Renowheel in Bridgend wanted £60 a wheel when I had mine done. I paid £45 a wheel & he did the spare wheel free. I dropped them off on the monday and picked them up on the wednesday.

diss_50

MK4 IBIZA CUPRA
Aug 21, 2007
A few places up here do it for £25 per wheel Normal going rate is around £35 though

malky39

Mar 12, 2008
Southside
Just checked that like paddy. Thats the place i told you about was £35 for my 17" think they go by size good work they did aswell looks good as new and no problems as yet and thats after a run to Edinburgh just 1 hour after they were finished

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members