Seat Leon Cupra R Alike

redshade

Hello fellow´s just wanted to introduce my humbell Seat Leon it´s no LCR butt i like it any way

My car is a Seat Leon 1.6 16 v 105 BHP
trought the years i´ve made in it a few little modifications to my personal use

i kwon would like to share with you my car so that you can give me you feedback on it

butt first the list off all the modifications

Cupra R Front and Rear Bumpers
Cupra R side skirts
Cupra R rear spoiler
Cupra R interiors (all)
Recaro Seats Cupra R
18 inch wheels BBS CK
Brembo Brakes Kit Gran Turismo
rear anti rollbar
front bar Cupra R
Smoked windons
Golf Iv sport editions spee dials
carbons mirrows
Cat Off
Supersprint rear muffler ( i think that´s how is called)
Full exaust line in 60mm
Reprogramed ECU
Bmc CDa
Coilover Eibach pro street Racing
xenon lights
smoked rear lights

i think that is all for now

i´m also considering to swap my brembo brakes for this kit
butt unfortnally i dont have any kind off feeback on this brakes i don´t kwon iff with be a better change or worst i only kwon that has 330 mm disc and 8 pistons capilers

http://www.ksportusa.com/products/brakekit.html

and here are a few pictures off my next projec 1.8 T 210 bhp engine from audi s3

p.s sorry for the long post hope you engine my ride

Last edited by a moderator:

redshade

Nice looking car! Nice touch with the Golf dials too, were they easy to fit?

yes they are easy butt 2 pairs off dias is requierd to make the exchange, 1 pair off golf iv and 1 pair off audi A3
because the golf iv dial dont fit leon so have too apply the golf iv dial on the A3 diasl butt its a very easy process then it vag com only have to program the new dials and that´s it

tks for the replys

dmmsta

Sold car - bought bike
Feb 10, 2007
Maidstone - Kent
Very nice looking...agree with RobM, the dials look sweet...have ALWAYS liked the Blue background on the VW's.

Nice list of mod's...look forward to seeing the progress on your next project.

redshade

Very nice looking...agree with RobM, the dials look sweet...have ALWAYS liked the Blue background on the VW's.

Nice list of mod's...look forward to seeing the progress on your next project.

i hope to recived the engine some day next week then its assembly and straight to ECU reprogramation , eheh

HarveyGTI

Very nice indeed mate

sorry but have you got your car parked in someones lounge? lol! guessing its a building site and an unfinished house?

Whereabouts are you from? where ever it is, your English is pretty good.

CPearson

very very nice, where did you get the carbon mirror covers ?.

thanks

redshade

Very nice indeed mate

sorry but have you got your car parked in someones lounge? lol! guessing its a building site and an unfinished house?

Whereabouts are you from? where ever it is, your English is pretty good.

i´m from portugal from a small town call Leiria

no it´s not a lounge its my house garage its were i´m make my details washes :p that´s why it seems like and abandoned house hehehhehe

thanks i try buy best to blend in :p

Jan 19, 2006
fife, scotland
the wheels look better in silver anyway mate, in my opinion anthracite wheels on a black car just make the car look dirty, even when they've just been washed. your car is very nice though, good effort and you will notice the difference a lot with the new engine in.

FR Sarah

bom chika wa waaaaa
Jun 15, 2007
i love it!!! its georgeous!! i miss my blue dials :( but i like the red i have now!! :) big thumbs up for the car...