Give Me Some Reasons Why..........

Dan Cupra R

The Yellow Sub
May 2, 2006
Reading
Also I think the image of the RX7 has been tarnished since the imfamous 'Fast & the Furious' film. I wouldnt want an RX7 simply becuase it makes me think of vin diesel and buddies saying cheesey things like ' I Live my life 1/4 mile at a time' and the classic 'If I win, I get the respect' :roflmao:

mk1golf_jack

Golf nut
Mar 13, 2007
Herts
I rekon you should keep the cupra, just save for a bit then make it as fast as you want! How are your wilwoods going? Its Jack by the way in the silver cupra from saturday!

Don't touch one without an engine rebuild, make sure you have the reciepts etc.

Do you have any experience driving RWD? Make sure some 265 profile rear tyres and some decent coilovers are on the agenda mate.

My mate bought one, and he put it into a wall and wrote it off two weeks later.

ian_cupra

not that quick anyway, was at york a while ago, was about the same as me up the strip, and he had a touch over 300 horse!

__B3NNY__

OEM with a 'Twist'
May 5, 2005
Oxford
I rekon you should keep the cupra, just save for a bit then make it as fast as you want! How are your wilwoods going? Its Jack by the way in the silver cupra from saturday!

Wilwoods are great mate, Havent had to slam them on yet. but there positive under the foot.

Ideas gone now mate looking at my thread sounds like its asking for trouble, Ill be keeping the cupra as theres nothing really to compare it to for looks preformance and reliability. In the 6/7k range. That i can think of anyway.

David.

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.