How is everyones air filter set up?

__B3NNY__

OEM with a 'Twist'
May 5, 2005
Oxford
i spent £245 for remap! Airfilter was £70(usually £230) but it wasnt made for my car! and they dnt make them for my car so i improvised. Tubing was £4.60 for 2 meters. I did buy some aluminuim ducting but it started to come apart after i tryed it with 4/5 differenct applications! When i get some change im going to get some more alloy ducting as its beter and i can imagine it stays cooler!
still got few things to do to car such as lowering it as this will stop drag and could boost performance(COULD) and cat back system maby full that will have to be free flowing! as i dont really think im gettin best out of air filter with standard ristrictive exaughst. Then its body cupra front bumper and side skirts, back bumper splitter, HIDS 8000k, and abit of colour coding maby some m3 mirrors

Lowering properly will sort out any handling issues but theres no way its going to make it any faster :confused: only around corners. A full exhaust system is the way forward if your looking for proformance gains. Seems like your happy with the car so fair play its alot more money than i would dream of spending on a 1.4 but thats up to you. But please dont try and race me if you see me around Oxford because ill do to you what i do to the rest of the tiddlers in the pond, Blow them a kiss and put my foot down :bleh:. And as for M3 mirrors...... This computer says NO! but thats up to you. ;)

David.

And yet another 100 post thread created by the legend donovan. :lol:

Last edited:

__B3NNY__

OEM with a 'Twist'
May 5, 2005
Oxford
Because we end up with about 3 threads in one most of the time lol!

I take it you didnt end up with the fabia then mate? Car still hidden away at the girlfriends? :lol:

David.

turboboy

Limp Mode Squad ™
Dec 9, 2003
hants
Because we end up with about 3 threads in one most of the time lol!

I take it you didnt end up with the fabia then mate? Car still hidden away at the girlfriends? :lol:

David.

ha ha ha no i got the car back still waiting for them to turn up! cant belive that i could of got away with that! but it looks that way! GET IN!

donovan2123

Jan 14, 2007
Oxford
Lowering properly will sort out any handling issues but theres no way its going to make it any faster :confused: only around corners. A full exhaust system is the way forward if your looking for proformance gains. Seems like your happy with the car so fair play its alot more money than i would dream of spending on a 1.4 but thats up to you. But please dont try and race me if you see me around Oxford because ill do to you what i do to the rest of the tiddlers in the pond, Blow them a kiss and put my foot down :bleh:. And as for M3 mirrors...... This computer says NO! but thats up to you. ;)

David.

And yet another 100 post thread created by the legend donavan. :lol:

Name is donovan! LOL

donovan2123

Jan 14, 2007
Oxford
ebay mate i got what that wasnt made for my car but if you get 1 which has diamter of about 75mm then you can get an elbow reducer or make one like i did to bring down size 2 51mm

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise