Fueling problems

POWELLY

Dodger
Apr 25, 2007
Halifax
I took my car LCR 210 to have APR stage 1 put on,the prob is its only pulling 226bhp on the rollers!!! Gutted !!! The place its been to say its not showing any diagnostic faults.The boost etc is fine but its just not adding any extra fuel when the right foot is planted?? When running standard its only pulling 209 bhp, can anyone shed any light on what they think it may be. thanks:

Last edited:

RobM

Back from the dead...
Sep 27, 2006
Southampton
was the fuel pressure regulator changed?

That shouldn't be needed for a Stage 1 map, if you're referring to the 4bar FPR.

POWELLY - Have you got any errors or anything showing at all? Did APR run a diagnostic check to see if everything was working OK before they did the map?

POWELLY

Dodger
Apr 25, 2007
Halifax
That shouldn't be needed for a Stage 1 map, if you're referring to the 4bar FPR.

POWELLY - Have you got any errors or anything showing at all? Did APR run a diagnostic check to see if everything was working OK before they did the map?

They run a diagnostic before and since a both show no faults. Not sure how they did it but they showed me a graph of bhp etc and the fueling line remained constant as everything shot up .

POWELLY

Dodger
Apr 25, 2007
Halifax
That will be fly figures. If a mapper can get 255 at the wheels form a stage 1 map, I want to meet them :D[/QU
I only bought the car 2 weeks ago and took it straight for a re map :funk: to find the fueling prob. The cars going to Awesome on Monday to try resolve the prob but just wondered if anyone had had the same prob and found the cure:cry:

tinbum

Mar 31, 2007
Bournemouth
That will be fly figures. If a mapper can get 255 at the wheels form a stage 1 map, I want to meet them :D[/QU
I only bought the car 2 weeks ago and took it straight for a re map :funk: to find the fueling prob. The cars going to Awesome on Monday to try resolve the prob but just wondered if anyone had had the same prob and found the cure:cry:

Sounds to me like there was an existing prob and they have just laid the map over the top.......never a good idea !!

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise