180 bhp revochip?

andycat

thinking of getting a 180 bhp leon,how reliable is it coz i hav seen a lot of cupra r chipped but not many 180 bhp models done? is it worth doing? is it a lot faster ?is it worth getting the bit to make it standard again/questions a?:think:

Ruddmeister

Everything in Moderation
Jun 23, 2003
Weston-super-Mare
en.wikipedia.org
thinking of getting a 180 bhp leon,how reliable is it coz i hav seen a lot of cupra r chipped but not many 180 bhp models done? is it worth doing? is it a lot faster ?is it worth getting the bit to make it standard again/questions a?:think:

Revo isn't a physical Chip it's code flashed to the ECU.....it can be reflashed to stock or disabled at any time

My Revo'd LCR was going strong after 50,000miles when I sold it

Plenty of information on Revo and LC's with remaps......try a quick search

traumapat

Leon Cupra IHI
Jul 24, 2005
sunny sussex
lots of early leons chipped and running well.

yes you can feel the difference.

personally i have no real need to make it standard... but i think revo can come with this option.

cupra@180

I have revo on my 180 lc and this for me is very much on off fun. Nothing nothing then bang. Have the trial see what you think. Loads of fun. If I was to do it again I may try cc or such like as reports are of a smooth power delivery. Also as I've had revo I'd like to try something else. Not much help!!

lofer

Atlantis to Interzone
Apr 11, 2007
Holbeach

So what happened to the LCR that you were thninking of getting "chipped" ?:whistle:

Al_G

Jan 12, 2006
Manchester

I hate text speak!

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.